+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: ps4 abandoned by Gamigo Again.

ps4 abandoned by Gamigo Again.

Ps4 has been off for sometime now with 0 information or acknowledge by gamigo that they are aware.
    This is not the 1st time this has happened.

It's fare to say with the lack of new content, under staffed CS, Gms from other games kind of monitoring the forums, moving servers to a cheaper house, pr being handed off to 3rd party customer run web pages, Twitter asking customers to mod CC mounts, lagging on slow days, major issues like hooking taking months to patch, updates taking 6 months to patch in when ready.....

trove especially on the ps4 is done. really done atm as you can't play for hours....

gamigo is not improving trove, the game we all love sucks now even when it's up as no new people are playing and why would anyone recommend this title to people.

Games jank bro.
    I'm max Pr,mastery and run 1 of the top clubs on ps4.
    If I'm ready to call it done.... what's the average player think of this ruined title that should be making millions for the devs.. but they have 0 clue on the gold mine they have...

iam top 20 Mastery on Ps4 never heard of you . I know every max Mastery Player. As i said i know every Max mastery Player and they wouldnt post **** like that . PSN name? I know every Leader from the Top Clubs and there are not some hating Kids like that.

Pretty obvious who he is lol. Who are you claus? I never heard of you. You must be eu

jo Eu he must be Na never heard of him. Only 2 Max Mastery Players are Club Leader and on my Friendlist they wouldnt post Stuff like that

There ya go identity problem solved. Who cares what your max eu club leaders would post because thats irrelevant to this post. Dov speaks the truth or are we not playing the same game? Pretty sure it's been down for 15 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Claussanta86 View Post
    jo Eu he must be Na never heard of him. Only 2 Max Mastery Players are Club Leader and on my Friendlist they wouldnt post Stuff like that
    name 1 thing I said that's not correct.
    Gamigo is doing a bad job with trove.

top 20 took you along time and you had to put a pretty penny into trove.
    Would you recommend to a friend today to do the same?
    Idk maybe I'm to focused on new content but I would not.

Ps4 Na was down 4 16 hours b4 they noticed..

It is amazing how trovians bash other trovians for complaining about this game. It is like everyone is used to and okay with the constant lag, rubberband, crashing, lack of support, and random down time.

Not to mention the forums are sometimes the last place to look for information regarding trove. While Twitter is the main source?

We literally are not updated regularly with neither content nor information on what is going on.

None of this is okay. This game is NOT in a good state. Don't hate on those people who want this to change.

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Hey all, we hit unexpected downtime last Friday and provided some news/compensation here. Thanks for those that reported and we were aware that evening and were working on it to have it back online.

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...on-for-Nov.-15

+ Reply to Thread