+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PC and Xbox Maintenance - Nov 15

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

PC and Xbox Maintenance - Nov 15

Hey PC and Xbox Trovians,

We have maintenance coming for PC and Xbox One platforms on Nov. 15 starting at 9:00am PST / 17:00 UTC.

Downtime is expected to take approximately 3 hours.

Dragon Day can't be stopped, but since the servers gotta get down on a Friday we'll be granting PC and Xbox players a Temporary Double Dragon Coins Boost x10.

Everybody's looking forward to the weekend, have fun!

Update 12pm PST:
    Trove PC is now online!

We're still working on Xbox maintenance and will let you know later once it is online.

Be sure to login this weekend to claim the 10 Double Dragon Coins Boosts.

Ps4

It seems ps4 servers are down aswell, will we also be receiving x2 dragon coins ?

Everybody was looking forward to dragon day and you've ruined it.

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    PC and Xbox are coming offline for maintenance, downtime is expected to be about 3 hours.

Enjoy Double Dragon Coins Boost x10 when we come back!

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by micken View Post
    Everybody was looking forward to dragon day and you've ruined it.
    Enjoy a little extra Dragon Coin boost though! We don't like downtime on Fridays either, but it was needed today.

so we just gonna get 10 more dragon coins insted of 40 like wtf why on friday

jeezzzzz, cause of **** like dat i am promise i will never spend money on da game like learn from brawlhalla sucha good devs and updating, dey got like 50$+ from me and i got 700+hours on da game and it was worth every penny, trove 4 xchange got 0$- from me and i almost got 400 hours, make da boost 50 coins, das how u gonna get love n not hate,

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Appreciate your feedback as we typically don't give out a compensation preemptively nor do we typically do Friday maintenance. We are trying to improve overall stability or lag issues players are experiencing and this maintenance was necessary although inconvenient for some.

We thought it would be nice to give a little extra today and there's 50 Dragon Coin Boost already in the store if you or others feel like getting more. Thanks for understanding!

thanks for the proactive update! when the server is back up come fight me in the arena, i need ur trophy

9.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    Trove PC is now online!

We're still working on Xbox maintenance and will let you know later once it is online.

Be sure to login this weekend to claim the 10 Double Dragon Coins Boosts.

SUPRISE!! It's not 3 hours! We all know it's always never as you say it is. Stop trying to define a time frame when you have no idea what you're doing or how long it's going to take. It's constant updates for unknown amounts of time with no true 'fix' of anything. You're unprofessional and unreliable. "Gee...I wonder if I will be able to play Trove today."

+ Reply to Thread