+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My account progress and all paid items are gone, please help.

Unhappy My account progress and all paid items are gone, please help.

I have been playing this game since 2014 and recently wanted to return to the game. When I logged on to my account, all of my items, character levels, cash shop items friends and even my club was gone. I still have promo mounts and characters available to play but everything else is gone. When I launched the game it was as if I had never played. I'm positive this is the account I used to use because my purchase history goes years back and I still have my robo raptor. I cant find any instances of this happening to other people online and I submitted a support ticket 5 days ago and they haven't responded. I really have no idea what to do, does anyone know what could possibly have happened to my account?

Hello,
    I have exactly the same thing as you !!
    unlike me, I have always left the clubs where I was before.
    I tried to contact Glyph to find out where the problem was coming from, and it's been 3 days since I got an answer.
    I'm desperate, I do not want to start all over again.

are you sure aboutthe account? a friend of mine started trove through steam and had a steam account separated after not playing for years and coming back -> so make sure you log in with the right account + check server region -> maybe the wrong server region is chosen.

hope one of these solutions will work for you o7

+ Reply to Thread