+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why does Light not affect Shadow Towers?

Why does Light not affect Shadow Towers?

I was thinking to myself recently about how I barely find a use in the Light stat as I don't really go into Geode worlds (Usually levelling/gearing other characters) and wondered why Light doesn't affect Shadow Towers. It would make sense, as it's a stat used to overcome darkness, so I'm wondering if it's just a missed opportunity, or if there's a reason for that not being the case.

Personally I'd enjoy going through Shadow Towers a lot more (as I die quite often in Ultra difficulty and it feels like 18k PR should be at least capable of surviving SW/WP), as well as it would give more incentive to grind gear from Geode if the gear had an impact on aspects outside of Geode.

Quote Originally Posted by ZzZer0_ View Post
    I was thinking to myself recently about how I barely find a use in the Light stat as I don't really go into Geode worlds (Usually levelling/gearing other characters) and wondered why Light doesn't affect Shadow Towers. It would make sense, as it's a stat used to overcome darkness, so I'm wondering if it's just a missed opportunity, or if there's a reason for that not being the case.

Personally I'd enjoy going through Shadow Towers a lot more (as I die quite often in Ultra difficulty and it feels like 18k PR should be at least capable of surviving SW/WP), as well as it would give more incentive to grind gear from Geode if the gear had an impact on aspects outside of Geode.
    In my opinion, power wise, we do not need more power creep for STs, it is already way easy as it is right now. Plus, lore wise, the current STs bosses has nothing to do with the light/darkness on Geode, it is basically an outer world with their own problems.

A new boss that would need light seems interesting to mix it up, not saying all but just a new boss added to the st.

thanks for the information.

thanks for the information.

+ Reply to Thread