+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Xbox Leaderboard Rewards Issue - Updated Nov 18

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Xbox Leaderboard Rewards Issue - Updated Nov 18

Attention Xbox Trovians,

We're looking into the Xbox Leaderboard not granting rewards automatically, starting on Nov. 4th. We are working on fixes for this and have pulled data from the Leaderboards during that time and will continue to do so moving forward until the issue has been resolved.

We will announce once we have granted the items for the affected Leaderboard players after it goes out. Thanks for your reports and for playing.

Update (Nov 8):
    Nov 4 Leaderboard rewards granted:
    • Fae Trickster
    • Tomb Raiser
    • Lunar Lancer
    • Enemies Defeated
    • Experience Earned
    • World Bosses Defeated
    • Flawless Spikewalker
    • Experience Earned for Clubs
    • Bomber Royale Damage Done

Update (Nov 12):
    The following Xbox Nov 11 Leaderboard rewards are currently in the process of being granted:
    • Bomber Royale Games Won
    • Club Experience Earned
    • Flawless Daughter of the Moon
    • Experience Earned
    • Boxes Opened
    • Weekly Dungeons Completed
    • Dino Tamer
    • Boomeranger
    • Neon Ninja

PC Leaderboard rewards will go out at a later date, we will announce once it is being issued. As we continue to work on this ongoing issue with the leader rewards not being granted automatically, we will keep recording data and granting rewards when we are able to.

Update (Nov18):
    We got fixes in for leaderboard rewards on Xbox, if there's anyone not seeing their rewards from this week please let us know!

I too, did not get my leaderboard rewards, I was supposed to get the 2500PR rewards for all 3 classes, the 5k reward for the tomb raider, I was in the top 50 for world bosses killed, and top 150 for most enemies killed, I can't remember if I scored on other leaderboards, because I wasn't tracking those

Edit: my gamertage is the same as my username here

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRoguetroll View Post
    I too, did not get my leaderboard rewards, I was supposed to get the 2500PR rewards for all 3 classes, the 5k reward for the tomb raider, I was in the top 50 for world bosses killed, and top 150 for most enemies killed, I can't remember if I scored on other leaderboards, because I wasn't tracking those

Edit: my gamertage is the same as my username here
    Yh, I think he said that they’re holding onto the leaderboards until they fix it and can send the rewards out. (My understanding anyway). Then again he could be saying “**** you, no one gets owed rewards”

Still waiting....

I got a bunch of stuff in my claims today with the text "thank you for your patience" and got ONE empowered gem box. I was supposed to get 12, and I get one, and a bunch of unrelated stuff (clovers, ninth lives, horseshoes, luckbugs). Is this supposed to be a joke, Trion? Literally the one week I actually put an effort into a leaderboard and not only do I get screwed out of my rewards, I get this "consolation prize" as a form of twisted joke?

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathRoguetroll View Post
    I got a bunch of stuff in my claims today with the text "thank you for your patience" and got ONE empowered gem box. I was supposed to get 12, and I get one, and a bunch of unrelated stuff (clovers, ninth lives, horseshoes, luckbugs). Is this supposed to be a joke, Trion? Literally the one week I actually put an effort into a leaderboard and not only do I get screwed out of my rewards, I get this "consolation prize" as a form of twisted joke?
    I have double checked what you received and confirmed that you did get the additional empowered gem boxes. Restoring these leaderboard rewards takes significantly more time than when they run naturally, and the class leaderboards (which grant most of the empowered gem boxes) take the longest time to run. No one has any intention of playing jokes on you or preventing you from getting your rewards.

i got all, including top 10 of 1 class and the other 2 classes at 5k pr. ty (pc glyph NA-server german)

Quote Originally Posted by 0sita View Post
    i got all, including top 10 of 1 class and the other 2 classes at 5k pr. ty (pc glyph NA-server german)
    This is for Xbox, not PC.

Quote Originally Posted by 0sita View Post
    This is for Xbox, not PC.

10.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    The following Xbox Nov 11 Leaderboard rewards are currently in the process of being granted:
    • Bomber Royale Games Won
    • Club Experience Earned
    • Flawless Daughter of the Moon
    • Experience Earned
    • Boxes Opened
    • Weekly Dungeons Completed
    • Dino Tamer
    • Boomeranger
    • Neon Ninja

PC Leaderboard rewards will go out at a later date, we will announce once it is being issued. As we continue to work on this ongoing issue with the leader rewards not being granted automatically, we will keep recording data and granting rewards when we are able to.

+ Reply to Thread