+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tomb Raiser rework ideas

Tomb Raiser rework ideas

Just some simple ideas for the Tomb Rasier, I'm relatively new but understand how to play the class and I've noticed a consistent problem

He can do his job, but others can do it better.

So here are some very simple ideas to make him more viable

Increase his damage, it's not like it'll be anything game changing since he currently tickles enemies to death with his main fire •

Make your minions last forever, it takes a while to get all 6 souls and to have to manage your previous summons health bars is way to much, so take away the health drain and make the little guys stronger (For his ult the health drain should be reduced, but not removed) • reverse phone lookupnba reddit pcpartpicker
    \

Make his minions do more damage and in a variety of ways, like swordmen, archers, cannoneers etc, something that isn't JUST a skeleton •

Banshee's Boon should last a tad bit longer, it's default duration is quite low and most people build for health with TR, not energy •

TR's main fire should have a slight bit more range, summoners use their minions to fight the close up fights for them so having to get as close as current TR does now just makes the agro pull of his minions worth nothing

Banned
    if anyone at gsmbingo cared they could balance out the dps in a few weeks to make all classes playable.
    They like the elite GS model so people look up? to GS and try and get to that level.
    It's about $1000 - $1500 per maxed GS.
    Any max GS pretending it's less then 1000 is a liar.

This broken model is a planned popularity business model. If it was not they could have balanced classes years ago. It's pretty easy to balance dps.

Banned
    if anyone at gsmbingo cared they could balance out the dps in a few weeks to make all classes playable.
    They like the elite GS model so people look up? to GS and try and get to that level.

This broken model is a planned popularity business model. If it was not they could have balanced classes years ago. It's pretty easy to balance dps.

The rework of the Tomb Raiser to be a DPS class was next on the list for class reworks when the sale of Trion to Gamigo was announced. That is one of the promised items that we are still waiting for to be done. If they get that done, then that will complete all of the tank classes (Rev, Draco, Knight) being converted to DPS classes.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonOfValhalla View Post

WTF are you talking about. I have a semi maxed GS (33K PR) I see no need to increase the CH on his gems, or to max my mastery to get that last 1K PR. I maxed the gems on my GS over about a years time, and I didnt spend $1000 to $1500 on it. I had patron during that year, so you can call my cost at $100 for the year that I spent on maxing its gems. Your experience may vary, but if you are willing to spend the time on Trove, you don't need to spend money on it.

By the way, where are you getting this monetary value for a maxed GS? you really lost me on how you decided that a maxed GS must have spent this amount of money. Or are you looking at the mastery points and the $1000 patron achievement?

I'm sorry, but the maxing of a class and max mastery points are two different and separate items to me. You can have maxed your class, and still need more mastery items.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    WTF are you talking about. I have a semi maxed GS (33K PR) I see no need to increase the CH on his gems, or to max my mastery to get that last 1K PR. I maxed the gems on my GS over about a years time, and I didnt spend $1000 to $1500 on it. I had patron during that year, so you can call my cost at $100 for the year that I spent on maxing its gems. Your experience may vary, but if you are willing to spend the time on Trove, you don't need to spend money on it.

By the way, where are you getting this monetary value for a maxed GS? you really lost me on how you decided that a maxed GS must have spent this amount of money. Or are you looking at the mastery points and the $1000 patron achievement?

I'm sorry, but the maxing of a class and max mastery points are two different and separate items to me. You can have maxed your class, and still need more mastery items.
    I'm a max gs. Rank 1 and rank 1 mastery. That's where I get my numbers from. 33k, is halve way there. 33k to 34k is the same as if not x2 as hard as 1k/33k..
    Sorry but 33k is awesome and you have a great character but you have no idea how dumb 33k to 34k is yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonOfValhalla View Post
    I'm a max gs. Rank 1 and rank 1 mastery. That's where I get my numbers from. 33k, is halve way there. 33k to 34k is the same as if not x2 as hard as 1k/33k..
    Sorry but 33k is awesome and you have a great character but you have no idea how dumb 33k to 34k is yet.
    Maybe I do know, and I also know that it is not needed in order to be able to complete the content that is out there. The only reason to be that much of a masochist is if you are trying to get a purple name, which I decided 2 years ago that I did not need to get.

I got a max Rev and max SH spending $600 on the game in 1.5 years. [If you are willing to allow for a max class without 21 mastery points for $1K]. I did top off $400 on credit pouches to hit max mastery. if you are willing to come within 100 mastery of the top I think you would only need to spend $300 or so. I spent a decent amount on thinks like patron and dragon coins that I could have done without in the long run easily. My inventory these years about 3 months after capping out is worth about 80M and that isn't counting the credit pouches. I've only sold a handful of the pouches 10% or so as I'm planning to use them for patron in the future. So the amount is exactly $1K for a top GS, or around $300 or so maybe less if you really want to work to buy credit pouches. I guess you could say you are spending other peoples money with pouches. I guess that is fair enough.

If you wait for deals in packs you can even spend less than $1000 since the packs or credit packs awards full loyalty points. I literally have 225 loyalty with less than $50 spent in this game. It's still awfull that you need to spend to get in the top rankings.
    IGN: Larkian
    Total Mastery: 710 = 610 Trove + 100 Geode (Rank 703 and 108.935 points)
    Lvl 30 Gunslinger PR: 34.038
    Dragons: 51/52 /// 3/3
    Refered: 11/30
    If you are less than Mastery 20 and want a Class Coin you can use this Referal link or this code 36X3DWMHPRGZPPCPK7EE at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/
    PM me ingame for some help either you referred or not.

Back on topic...

Change it so the TR can still summon a minion even if he doesn't have any souls stored, but if he doesn't have any souls at the time it will cost him health. This is in line with the theme of the class, and it fixes the issue with the TR needing so much time to get set up. Give him a "small" damage boost so that his max damage (six skeletons, banshee, golem, plus his basic attack) adds up to a similar amount as the other classes (GS, IS, DL, REV), and that's it. The class stays the same at its core, but it is then end game viable without the need for a major rework.

+ Reply to Thread