+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to earn flux

How to earn flux

I logged back on trove after a 4 year break and basically had to relearn the game. On my first day back, I decided to go on shopping spree to get all new stellar gear. Turned out 1 megaflux tank was worth 10k flux, when I thought they were 1k flux. So I lost almost all my wealth until a kind guy told me I was overpaying. Anyway, I realised I was quite rich but I have no idea how I acquired my wealth. All I remember is mining and farming uber dungeons. I farmed dungeons for a few hours yesterday and got a ton of gem dust to upgrade my gems. But I didn't actually earn flux resource and all drops were only shadows so I didn't pick any of them up to sell later. Can someone please tell me how much flux you can get per hour of mining or farming dungeons with low MF. Also, what sweet spots are there for mining or best map for farming dungeons. Help would be appreciated. And I can gift you 20 tanks for in depth help. I played a ton of grindy games after trove, so I;ve approached trove with a robotic mindset and don't mind grinding a few hundred hours to afford a ganda. (I'm free to play so I have low MF, so please keep this in mind when estimating earnings from dungeon drops).

Quote Originally Posted by TurusGomes View Post
    I logged back on trove after a 4 year break and basically had to relearn the game. On my first day back, I decided to go on shopping spree to get all new stellar gear. Turned out 1 megaflux tank was worth 10k flux, when I thought they were 1k flux. So I lost almost all my wealth until a kind guy told me I was overpaying. Anyway, I realised I was quite rich but I have no idea how I acquired my wealth. All I remember is mining and farming uber dungeons. I farmed dungeons for a few hours yesterday and got a ton of gem dust to upgrade my gems. But I didn't actually earn flux resource and all drops were only shadows so I didn't pick any of them up to sell later. Can someone please tell me how much flux you can get per hour of mining or farming dungeons with low MF. Also, what sweet spots are there for mining or best map for farming dungeons. Help would be appreciated. And I can gift you 20 tanks for in depth help. I played a ton of grindy games after trove, so I;ve approached trove with a robotic mindset and don't mind grinding a few hundred hours to afford a ganda. (I'm free to play so I have low MF, so please keep this in mind when estimating earnings from dungeon drops).

issue got solved!!

+ Reply to Thread