+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PS4 Shadow's Eve Packs Not Purchasable

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

PS4 Shadow's Eve Packs Not Purchasable

Hey PS4 Trovians,

We've gotten reports and are still looking into an issue for the latest Packs (Creepy Crawly Cranium, etc.) not being able to be bought on PS4. We will update you all again once it is available for purchase, sorry for the unexpected delay.

Update Nov 12:
    PS4 NA Creepy Crawly Cranium (CCC) Packs are now available for the next 3 weeks.
    https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...S0620000000000

For PS4 EU, we are still working on having this pack available and will announce once it is ready.

Purchase pack issue

Any news when this (creepy crawly cranium pack) will be fixed to but?

store pack

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLmv_ View Post
    Any news when this (creepy crawly cranium pack) will be fixed to but?
    When can I buy this pack?

I believe the issue is the old pack that got taken out the game in 2018 shadows eve because it is seasonal, is what they put up unintentionally. And not a new one for this year. Hopefully we can get this pack, im so close to max mastery and this would really help, also just want the mount and costumes.

Any clue when this pack will be fixed? Was looking forward to buying it and it's been glitched since it got released

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    We're still working on having it available, and are also looking to extend the availability of the packs on the PS store.

Unhappy Creepy Crawly Cranium Pack

Ive heard rumors that this pack is getting removed and will not be sold for the reason of the glitch of the dollar sign in front of the price in store, whereas other items do not have the dollar sign. This worries me, due to my excitement of anticipation to get it. I know that there are many others like me waiting for this to be available again. I/We hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    We're still working on having it available, and are also looking to extend the availability of the packs on the PS store.
    So the creepy pack will be extended? What about gourdzilla?

Please make sure to fix it before the other packs disappear from the shop because I want to buy some of them with the 3750 credits from the creepy crawly pack. Thanks for your time.

Unhappy

Can you tell us how long it will need to get fixed?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast