+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PC Server Restart - Oct 21 at 10:00 AM PDT

Most likely

Game is worth the pain though Love it.

Love the concept of the game and the building aspect but man this is the worse run game I've ever played and that's saying a lot.

If this is what Google Cloud is like I'm glad Star Citizen left it for Amazon Cloud even if it added more time to the dev. This is total garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by KDS View Post
    Love the concept of the game and the building aspect but man this is the worse run game I've ever played and that's saying a lot.

If this is what Google Cloud is like I'm glad Star Citizen left it for Amazon Cloud even if it added more time to the dev. This is total garbage.
    what is this post?

what does it mean

Almost impossible to complete even one boss in Shadow Tower just because moving through portals cause login issues and game doesn't let me in, so I spend most of time waiting in queue. This is very very sad, especially because monday is the only day we can get a bonus Shadow Tower drop.

Star Citizen was supposed to be on Google Cloud (what this game is currently on). Star citizen is a massive game that players have paid for 99% of development which means they are making it for the players and not some EA type developer that only cares about profit. They were smart enough to realize that Google Cloud was garbage. And have programmers that are actually working with Amazon to rewrite their software to work for the game. Will it ever come out though who knows LOL. But it sure looks nice.

Why does my club get a level? The feeling that for many players - clubs get a level at one point in time and because of this greatly slows down the server.

u.u nice server

uiii failtenance again. shut down the game. trion will never fix anything

+ Reply to Thread