+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PC Server Restart - Oct 21 at 10:00 AM PDT

trion? you´re FIRED!!!!!!

Servers are no better at all. Takes forever to change zones, especially for me trying to go to club worlds (sometimes get bounced back to hub or disconnected). Not able to get into hourly coin challenges at all, just a blank loading screen for extended amounts of time. Love the game, but this is getting old...….

this game is so trash now.... bout to just give it up. they seem to have no clue what they are doing.

Poland, Where legendary rubber ducks live
    I thought I won't need to login to Trove Forums but what do you know...
    *sigh* where do I even begin?

The servers are beyond garbage at this point and you can't really hide it anymore. Chat is extremely delayed, every interaction is delayed and so on.
    While I appreciate you, devs, trying to do something about it, atleast test it before hand by even putting fake load on the server before pushing anything to live.
    At this point, game is unplayable. The delay is only for those that have insane patience and can wait 1-3m to finally enter the ST portal for example. Basically, it makes it impossible to even farm at this point. [Even something as simple as club adventures]

Honestly I think we would all agree on the fact that we would be better off waiting a week for the servers to be back up to play again than to suffer from delays, lags and disconnects [and inabilities to connect again]

ist sinnlos. gamigo und trion geben nen scheiss auf trove. gamigo hat das trionteam ins bodenlose reduziert und die die noch da sind haben nicht die geringste ahnung was se machen. findet euch damit ab. trove ist tot.

gamigo hat bis jetzt jedes gute spiel das sie aufgekauft haben entgültig ruiniert also warum sollte sich jetzt was ändern?

You can't even do STs because at some point before you get to the last boss on a floor you get DC'd and by the time you get back into the game and to an ST portal it's reset so you have to start all over. I've tried one floor 6 times before I gave up... Last week all I wanted to do was farm gems on gem day and the server was down the entire time I could play and today it's ST farm day and I cannot even do that. It makes it hard to have fun in this game anymore.

is meaningless. gamigo and trion give a **** on trove. gamigo has reduced the trion team to the bottomless and those who are still there have not the slightest idea what they are doing. find your way with it. Trove is dead.

gamigo has so far ruined any good game they bought, so why change anything now?

Quote Originally Posted by GubbelGubbel View Post
    is meaningless. gamigo and trion give a **** on trove. gamigo has reduced the trion team to the bottomless and those who are still there have not the slightest idea what they are doing. find your way with it. Trove is dead.

gamigo has so far ruined any good game they bought, so why change anything now?
    Seeing we haven't heard anything from a dev all day now I'm beginning to think they called it quits and are packing up and leaving.

+ Reply to Thread