+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove PC downtime incoming. More information here!

Both servers are stuck at "Received User Acknowledgement".

And seems that the forum/website server is also faulty - I had to wait for 15-20 minutes to log in here (to post this) - the forum was stuck at "Service Unavailable", when I pressed "Log in".

IGN: Vitalius
    Quote Originally Posted by ExolonKnight View Post
    Well the way your servers are no one can actually tell the difference between a DDos attack and Lag.
    As the lag is so prevalent for past 3+ years no one notices because Trove acts like normal like a Whale
    Swimming through the Sahara desert i.e. bloody slow as F..... lag is 24/7 so I for one can't tell the difference ... even Runescape servers make Trove ones look like true, true Potatoes..)

Just like fellas above said.
    Got into an hourly chall, then disconnected into infinite "AS: Connecting" loot. After game restart it changed into infinite "LV: Version Check" loop.

IGN: Vitalius
    Quote Originally Posted by ExolonKnight View Post
    Well the way your servers are no one can actually tell the difference between a DDos attack and Lag.
    As the lag is so prevalent for past 3+ years no one notices because Trove acts like normal like a Whale
    Swimming through the Sahara desert i.e. bloody slow as F..... lag is 24/7 so I for one can't tell the difference ... even Runescape servers make Trove ones look like true, true Potatoes..)

Are you guys serious? I gave up trying to play yesterday because of constantly being DC's or crashes and it's still going on today? What exactly was the patch supposed to fix?

Played for 5 mins got dc'd cant log in... I guess today is a wash as well

popcorn, get your popcorn.

lol next useless failtenance O/

+ Reply to Thread