+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove PC downtime incoming. More information here!

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Trove PC downtime incoming. More information here!

Trove-PC-Live will be down for an update on Wednesday, October 16th at 9 AM PT/6 PM CEST/4 PM UTC !

The downtime will affect our PC environment only, while PS4 and XboxOne will NOT be affected.

We would like to state that this is NOT Into The Deep content update, but instead a small but necessary update to keep Trove rolling.

We estimate updating will take around 3 hours, and we would like to invite you to stay tuned to Trove's Official Twitter for community activities during the downtime, or to visit us on the forums at https://forums.trovegame.com.

Thank you for your understanding.

I understand this is just for PC, but are there any plans to reset the console servers? Many people are experiencing that AS:Login issues with no fix(including myself). A user on the forum stated that the servers were reset a few weeks ago and this fixed the issue for many.

Now a few weeks later and more and more people are being affected.

Any comment on this issue would be amazing.

Then why Trove is under maintenance on Xbox ?

so how is this update going to ensure trove "keeps rolling"? it sounds more like a patch than an update

Quote Originally Posted by Thimilee View Post
    Then why Trove is under maintenance on Xbox ?
    they also have downtime for XB and PS versions of trove, listed here http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...enance-Oct.-16

unlike with ours, yours actually has a reason explained; they're going to try and fix the AS:Login issue

not to mention it has a shorter ETA, but apparently they took the servers down early and with no warning according to someone on that thread

next useless failtenance?

serverwartung heisst bei trion "auf server warten"

Downtime query

So if I am reading this right, your'e an hour late. but having all times right next to each other is a little confusing so I am not entirely sure. are you going to update expected time or am I reading this incorrectly? I figured out how to read nevermind

3 hours downtime = 3 days downtime. its allways the same

Hasn't been 3 hours yet, hopefully is another 3 days get another effigy. :Pog:

+ Reply to Thread