+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB Developer PVP Trophies, Rare Fish Trophies, Old crafting Benches and Deco items

Post WTB Developer PVP Trophies, Rare Fish Trophies, Old crafting Benches and Deco items

Developer PVP Trophies
    -Paying at least 3 Million Flux for Developer PVP Trophies that I do not yet have in my collection (atm anything except for GEDC, Twixler, Fasti and DopeSheet, will try to keep this list updated in the comments )
    -1 Million Flux for Developer PVP trophies that I already have in my Collection

Dragon Crucibles
    -Looking to buy between 12 and 20 Dragon Crucibles in bulk, message me an offer if you are interested
    Vanishing Blocks
    -Looking to buy around 50 Vanishing Blocks in bulk, message me an offer if you are interested
    Fish Trophies
    -Looking to buy Gold Ancient Seafish and Gold Hub Hugger for 100k ea
    -Looking to buy all other RARE fish GOLD size for 200k ea
    -Also Looking to buy any Fish Trophy with the exact following weights: 10lb, 30lb, 50lb or 100lb (prices vary greatly for different fish so dm me on discord for a specific price
    Crypto Coins
    -50k Flux for any crypto coin (could be quite profitable farming these with alts and selling them if you're looking for some quick flux )
    https://trove.fandom.com/wiki/Cryptocurrency
    Alpha Benches
    -650k Flux each for Organic, Metallic, Glass and Glowing Cube Converters
    -400k Flux each for Infinium and Formicite Crafting Benches

Please message me in Discord if interested,
    Discord ID: _Youssef_#0450

Update:
    Bought the vanishing blocks, Not looking to buy anymore of them

Update:
    I am no longer looking for Dragon Crucibles or Alpha Benches

Update:
    I have bought a few more developer pvp battle trophies and my collection now consists of Avarem, Fast, Zephkial, Junebug_Poop, Ithal, Karruell, Phantasie17, dopesheet, Twixler, AsanaBanana, Gedc, Jojeee and Kelp
    Still looking for others please

Update:
    I have bought dev pvp battle trophies for Meowser and ActualPostCard.
    Still looking for others I have not yet mentioned here please

+ Reply to Thread