+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Leviathan Update and AS: Login

Post New Leviathan Update and AS: Login

So, this question has been bubbling in my head for some time. This big new Leviathan Update coming on supposedly the 15th of October, do you think they would fix this AS: Login server bug and connectivity issues on PC servers before the launch of this big update?

To launch such a big update, wouldn't that just add to latency, making the servers far worse than they are now causing more problems? All these lairs with tons of people farming these Leviathan bosses.

A lot of people have this server problem with AS: Login, some people have had it for longer than a week. It makes me wonder are they really going to fix this or not before this big update.

I really hope Gamigo has a solution to the lag, rubber-banding, and world not loading issues we have now ever since they moved the servers. Trion figured it out, and that was a horribly run company that put themselves out of business. Now it feels like we're playing back in the days of beta with these server issues rearing their ugly heads once again...
    Update will bring more players to check it out which will no doubt exacerbate these problems. Gamigo needs to prioritize getting the game running better before they consider launching a major update, because rubber-banding all over the place or sitting there waiting for the world to even load before you can move makes the game no fun for anyone.

I would have to agree, this is getting out of hand, they need better management for their servers and players.
    The game is far worse now than it was for a long time. It's honestly sad to see the downfall of Trove.
    The end is near.

Quote Originally Posted by Wish View Post
    I would have to agree, this is getting out of hand, they need better management for their servers and players.
    The game is far worse now than it was for a long time. It's honestly sad to see the downfall of Trove.
    The end is near.

I would probably say it was the server move that caused all the issues.
    Now trying to get all those issues fixed is another thing as again the PS4 NA have been down much more than the PC version has and think of how that player base is feeling?
    I am one of those PS4 users that have all those AS login errors and every other thing.

Update got delayed until the 22nd of October.
    Hopefully we see some improvement there.... Hopefully..

+ Reply to Thread