+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: why no one helping me ??

Thumbs up why no one helping me ??

Update : problem fixed , thx
    -----------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------

I stuck in AS:login for more than 6days ( starting on Sunday ) , remember when I want to switch to EU server cause NA server lagging so much.

I can't complete any weeky contest, even the shadow tower, I can't get my lunal soul this week, can't sell my items and earn flux, can't buy item from Luxion, my plants die, etc

Sent a ticket at the first day, they keep saying feel free to contact...but they did nothing to solve the problem ! And this is not my problem cause my 2 alt accounts can login so I don't think this is my pc problem.

Then why lock me out of the game ?? Why no one is helping us ??? WHY ????

GN:mltam
    Error: Stuck at AS:Login
    Date error began:Sunday 6 Oct 2019
    Ticket #: 1288461
    Platform: PC
    Server: NA and EU
    Running count of days since problem began:6

Good luck. I was locked out for 8 days and then got banned for asking for them to replace the days of patron I lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagabar View Post
    then got banned for asking for them to replace the days of patron I lost.

Okay, woah. Seriously? Did you really get banned for that? Are you sure? If so, that's just crazy. It's their fault in the first place that the damn servers are all screwed up and people getting affected by this stupid server issue. They give PS4 Compensation for a short connection issue on the 9th of October. But, we don't even get the smallest compensation for all that we had to wait for. This problem rips away our money that we spent, including patron, days logged in, and leaderboards. They really have to nerve to ban when it was their fault. They practically just said to you, "No refunds." Just went straight to a ban. This community is really horrible, the servers are garbage. They only care about money.

Where's your proof of ban?

5.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Community Manager
    @mltam

Unfortunately this is an ongoing issue, which is being worked by Trove Team. The Community Team is not able to provide you with an ETA, but this issue is being handled. We are sorry for the inconvenience, and we hope to bring more updates soon.

@Tagabar

Please let us know the name of the account where you claim to had a ban time. We would like to have a look at it.

@Bodhi Ref ticket 1282898.
    I was recently a victim of the AS:Login bug that kept me locked out of the game for 5 days. After I was able to login again, I updated my ticket to Customer Support and requested that my patron be extended at least 3 days to cover the time I was unable to use patron. I felt that was a fair and reasonable request. I didn't "demand" anything, I just politely stated the facts and made my request. The response I received was "Please note that Customer Support is unable to provide manual compensation. If compensation is to be issued, it will be done so through the Development Team. - Edgar"

How is a player supposed to contact the "Development Team" to request compensation when the subscription that they paid real money for is unusable through no fault of the player? Why wouldn't this be something that Customer Support could handle? After all, they have the original ticket and clearly know how long I was locked out of Trove, and they also have the records that show that I paid for patron. I didn't request compensation for any of the other things I lost during the forced lock-out, only the patron since it is something that I paid for. I asked that they either extend the patron or just add a 3-day patron coin in my claims window. Either of those options would seem like an easy request to grant and, after the frustration of being locked out of the game for 5 days with no response from CS, would go a long way toward mending the relationship between Trove/Gamigo and the player base. Why does it take someone from the "development team" to respond to this? Does the average player know who these developers are now, not to mention knowing how to contact them? In the Trion days, we did know who many of the people on the development team were, largely because of the weekly live streams, but I certainly have no idea who the members of the development team are now. These kind of responses from CS are clearly making your job as Community Manager more difficult because the community is extremely unhappy. I was an avid player that logged in every day and played for many hours each day, usually at least 10 hours. After the 5-day lock-out, most of my plants had died, my "Consecutive days" count was reset, I had lost the 9 chaos chests per day from my chaos factor, and missed out on all the daily bonus' and adventure rewards, etc. I was so disheartened by this that for the past week I've barely played at all. I log in and do the bare minimum, then go play other games that seem to actively appreciate their players. I don't know if there's anything you can do about this, but I thought you should know why the comments on the forums have become so bitter and disenchanted with the game due to the responses we've been getting from Customer Support. Thanks for reading.

IGN: Wyndsong
    Re ticket: 1282898
    IGN: Wyndsong

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrawnis View Post
    Not a guaranteed fix.

+ Reply to Thread