+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Player contacts customer service for login issues is redirected to the forums instead

Player contacts customer service for login issues is redirected to the forums instead

Their post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Trove/comme...en_i_stuck_in/

my intention in this post is just a concern. why is this player being redirected to the forums and getting no explanation other than finding out that there are so many others with the same issue? seems like he has gotten no explanation considering he's had to post about this onto the Trove subreddit you can't blame them if you aren't even giving any solutions to them when they are contacting you and you are instead just telling them to visit the forums

I wouldn't put much faith in getting any help here. The forums have more spam bots than actual people. When the community managers do try to help, they are helping bots! See for yourself http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?140618

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

They redirect to the forums because there is nothing else they can really do. So, there really isn't much you would be able to do to solve this issue at the moment, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Wish View Post
    They redirect to the forums because there is nothing else they can really do.
    That is ridiculous. There's plenty they could do. They could actually be on the forums right now and say they are aware of the issue and they have x amount of people working on it. Then they could give hourly updates. What they are doing now is damaging the community and the game. Making excuses for it is like poking holes in a sinking ship.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    They could actually be on the forums right now and say they are aware of the issue and they have x amount of people working on it.
    I mean, you're not wrong. They could be handling this better. They have us hand in all these tickets, but they haven't given us any other information to help us prior to that. I've had this AS: Login issue for about 5 days now, and I'm starting to lose my patience at this point.
    I had things planned for this week's reset and the problem just happened a day before, and all I got was absolute no help.
    I can't help but laugh.

Let's hope others aren't infected by this cause.
    The community is already garbage.

+ Reply to Thread