+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ONLINE] PS4 Connectivity Issue - Oct. 9, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    We're trying to open PS4 NA now after a recent fix, let us know if you are able to get on soon.
    We APPRECIATE the feedback sir. Being notified and kept up on things makes the ps4 community feel like we do matter. We get you all have your hands full with everything and it means a great deal that you kept us updated. If this is the start of something fresh I think we could see the forums actually get used more. Could we get some insight on what the actual problem was by chance Mobi?

Trove isn't fixed, shocked but not surprised...

There are still many bugs with purchasing and server related issues. I see all these reports and it's just crazy.

If anyone has more bug reports please post them. If anyone also has the AS: Login bug, please, post that as well.

Thanks.

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #24
    For the extended downtime on October 9th, we are providing this precious gem of a compensation. We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, thanks for playing and giving us your player reports so we could help resolve this issue.

PS4 NA Oct. 9 Compensation:
    • 6 lustrous gem boxes
    • 3 empowered gem boxes
    • 1 day of patron

If you are playing on PS4 NA, change worlds or log on/off to get the rewards. These will be provided to Trovians that log in within the next 2 weeks.

Down again .........

Hey I logged into trove and minute I trued to do shadow tower crashed and wouldn't let me in the world again wth

Trove down

Once again, cannot log on! I'm so frustrated, I loose my patron $!

Once again i cant login after being stuck at AS login for 15 days, i had just recently finally got back on for a whole 5 days! Now i'm stuck at LS login after being in the stupid shadow laggy shadow tower! I got absolutely no compensation for losing 2 weeks of paytreon and 3 faerie habitats! And the worst part is that i just bought 2 more weeks of paytreon !!Fk this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deleted deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    For the extended downtime on October 9th, we are providing this precious gem of a compensation. We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused, thanks for playing and giving us your player reports so we could help resolve this issue.

PS4 NA Oct. 9 Compensation:
    • 6 lustrous gem boxes
    • 3 empowered gem boxes
    • 1 day of patron

If you are playing on PS4 NA, change worlds or log on/off to get the rewards. These will be provided to Trovians that log in within the next 2 weeks.
    All and well but what now? The only day you really wanna grind and it seems almost every week we can't log in on monday? What are you actually doing to fix the problem? I've dropped over 5k in this game and I know others have spent more. What is being done because being left in the dark is really getting old. You appreciate our feedback but give none in return. Should we give up and move on bc in all honestly that's what it seems like you all want us to do..

+ Reply to Thread