+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ONLINE] PS4 Connectivity Issue - Oct. 9, 2019

Still down!

I waited a while for this gem day. I was broke last Wednesday, and Iíve got my NN to 30 since. So much for leveling gems. Hate that I have to wait another week for a simple screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    Hey PS4 NA Trovians,

We are working on and aware of some of the log in issues that came up recently connecting to PS4 NA. Thanks for your reports, we will let you know when we have updates and server stability has improved.
    Is there an estimated time for this fix? It has been about 8 hours now.

Also, Anymore Livestreams so we can get to know the new people? Everything used to be so open, direct, and less smoke and mirrors.

I'm not sure how they could reimburse the people who lost crops. Personally I didn't lose much but it was a loss regardless. Maybe they could give us 24 hours where we get all daily bonuses.

Moving forward if they implemented something like a everlasting watering can that renewed withered plants. It would disappear after so long when you go to use it. But honestly I doubt it, just old coding and how simplified it is. I don't think they even keep track with planting realistically speaking ( love them gardening tools ).

Somewhat more info

For people wondering on an ETA, PC players have had the Login error for about 5 days now, some people have almost missed an entire week of bonuses and patron accounts ticking away. I'm not entirely sure if this is the same problem though, Just wanted to let people know. I dont think this is a problem for the next couple of hours...

5.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsbereal101 View Post
    I'm not sure how they could reimburse the people who lost crops. Personally I didn't lose much but it was a loss regardless. Maybe they could give us 24 hours where we get all daily bonuses.

Moving forward if they implemented something like a everlasting watering can that renewed withered plants. It would disappear after so long when you go to use it. But honestly I doubt it, just old coding and how simplified it is. I don't think they even keep track with planting realistically speaking ( love them gardening tools ).
    For something like this, it's best to screenshot and at least report it to our support team so we can see what we can do.

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbalMancer View Post
    Is there an estimated time for this fix? It has been about 8 hours now.

Also, Anymore Livestreams so we can get to know the new people? Everything used to be so open, direct, and less smoke and mirrors.
    We've been working on it all day, but still no ETA I'm sorry.

As far as streams, something we are open to down the road ahead but our main concern now is getting servers stable and releasing new content.

We've been working on it all day, but still no ETA I'm sorry.

As far as streams, something we are open to down the road ahead but our main concern now is getting servers stable and releasing new content.
    The updates on the issue are appreciated. Even though the issue is ongoing it is nice to know that we are not totally in the dark. Thank you.

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #18
    We're trying to open PS4 NA now after a recent fix, let us know if you are able to get on soon.

Servers up

On now! Thank you!

We're trying to open PS4 NA now after a recent fix, let us know if you are able to get on soon.
    Back online. Went to the hub, club and Geode topside without issue.

+ Reply to Thread