+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ONLINE] PS4 Connectivity Issue - Oct. 9, 2019

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

[ONLINE] PS4 Connectivity Issue - Oct. 9, 2019

Hey PS4 NA Trovians,

We are working on and aware of some of the log in issues that came up recently connecting to PS4 NA. Thanks for your reports, we will let you know when we have updates and server stability has improved.

Update: PS4 NA is back online now, let us know if you are still experiencing trouble connecting, thanks!

Thank you im glad you all are listening to us and improved communication i enjoy trove great pass time ive noticed improvement over time so you guys are doing something keep up the good work. Im sure it will be fixed soon

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    Hey PS4 NA Trovians,

We are working on and aware of some of the log in issues that came up recently connecting to PS4 NA. Thanks for your reports, we will let you know when we have updates and server stability has improved.
    PTS-NA is also locked for testing. Is this a related issue or something different?

Better give me my gem day back since I can’t get on because your servers are ***

Quote Originally Posted by easylagz View Post
    Better give me my gem day back since I canít get on because your servers are ***
    Wonder if this will get your gem day back 🤣🤣

Banned
    It's harvesting day, what are your plans for people who lost crops?
    If gardening is going to continue to be part of the game there needs to be a solution for this.

Servers have been down for hours, I personally lost all my that withered 2 hours ago as I planned to harvest after work b4 they withered.
    The last time this happened we were all told to fly a kite.

This is of course not being done purposefully but Trion needs to address this major issue that is causing some people/clubs millions every time it happens.

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    We continue to work on fixes for this connection issue, thanks for your patience. No exact ETA yet at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    We continue to work on fixes for this connection issue, thanks for your patience. No exact ETA yet at this time.
    Hi @Mobi

I think you may have missed my message so I'll repost.

PTS-NA is also locked for testing. Is this a related issue or something different?

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniadic View Post
    PTS is a separate thing, not related to this issue.

PS4 down again cannot play?

Hi guys PS4 is down again this time for testing it's been months and I've hardly been able to play plz fix I got 6 month pass and can't even enjoy it

+ Reply to Thread