+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coming back after a year. Wanna get back into "endgame"

Coming back after a year. Wanna get back into "endgame"

I've been back for about 6 weeks now. Just wanna get back into speed runs ect. There really wasn't a whole lot of gs at endgame when I played but times have definitely changed. I've been trying to get answers but between the opinions and trolling I rather just ask here.

I'd like to know what's needed to enter speed runs again.

Currently I'm at 600 total mastery. I know mastery plays a big role in sr but I'm averaging a few levels per day and it will grow in time. I have most of the dragons but working on the time gated and club ones atm. My md is 340k and CD is 2200 give or take some ( working right now ) . Speed is almost at cap, ee, mm and the correct ally.

What do I need to shoot for stat wise?

Also, for subclass I'm still using LL, has this changed at all?

What food should I use, speed or damage?

Food, speed.
    Stats most important and hardest would be AS 275, 265 plus 10 from food.
    Yes LL sub.
    Ally, Water pup.
    pot, minion manipulation
    emblems. Arc,beamers
    crystal Berk gem would be the new gem you need.

Mastery, plus 700 you will not get anyone looking twice at you. But many GS 650ish run every week without issues.
    CD/MD 5/7 13/11 is top dmg unless s1 can prove different.

GL.

That depends, what demons posted is accurate. No tons of prepotting like before, pot on 1 ult on spawn. Although asking about speed run meta is tricky, because the runs demons stated differ from top runs. I suggest using the md food although if you're missing as dragons the as food might be a good way to compensate. The record at least for NA server was done using a different meta that involves swapping from teensy shadow trader to water prim pup though and involves pinatas being destroyed to proc it. Top run sr meta has changed on ps4 to this currently, and the top time for NA involved 1 draco, 1 gs, and the rest ice sages. At least with the team i run with everyone uses md food, not as food and we broke the NA record that still holds for the moment. That specific meta has been used for people trying to break records not just get top 100 though and most runs are just the regular meta that was stated. Just get your dragons, get that mastery, and run with people and im sure you could get a time. You really should.have a berzerk cosmic gem and volatile velocity if possible if you're a gs. contact me anytime if you have questions or need help! - PantsAreEvilAF

I've got both volatile and the berserk gem. Just curious where I need to be mainly with my md stat and cd.

How important is the boost splitting? Atm I'm at 8/4 cd/md on empowered and 10/14 cd/md on lesser. My rng sucks trying to move those boosts around. One gem literally took 3 weeks because it kept rolling back and fourth instead of moving into md.

Idk if they need to be exactly what demon posted above or if they're fine because both are 18/18.

My suggestion is finding a dps spreadsheet for gs. There's alot of combinations and the damage difference between the top rolls and other ones is often extremely minimal but it's important to have proper procs where they need to be. Find a spreadsheet and base your rolls off of the spreadsheet as close to top dps as possible. GL with rerolls i know how painful rng can be. Feel free to lmk if you need anymore help or suggestions - Pantsareevilaf

Can you give me a link? I cant find one that doesn't require your base damage and ps4 doesn't show that. Unless idk something which can definitely be the case lol

+ Reply to Thread