+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The path beyond 20k and what I should expect...

The path beyond 20k and what I should expect...

To start I should say that I'm a VERY casual player. I'm not going for leaderboard or anything and I dont want to be told that my main is shyte because of class.

I just broke 20k pr on my Boomeranger and I'm really stuck on what to do next. I know that maxing my gems is a priority but I'm not really into topside. Is there a fast track to getting cosmic gems or am I really just looking at another grind?

Follow-up question, what class would you recommend I use next?uc browser shareit appvn

Trove is a grinding game, so everything is mostly a grind. The first step is of course gems an making sure they are correct rolls. You can check your gems rolls on the gem forge an you'll want only physical an crit damage boost to your gems. Topside does suck but the gems are a huuge boost in Pr an maybe damage.

You'll want your cosmic gems to roll into light, the more light the more damage you'll do in topside (note that light is only for topside, not shadow towers or normal uber worlds) but if you do wanna do the topside grind I would suggest only going for crystal 2 which you can get in u9 topside but you'll have to go to u10 for stellar cosmic gems sadly.

Honestly for picking a next class I would say play all of them a little, you'll be surprised what you'll enjoy an wont! I love fae but HATE its gameplay style. But i enjoy boring old knight for some reason. One of my favorite Lv 30 grind hah

Quote Originally Posted by BrainLobo View Post
    To start I should say that I'm a VERY casual player. ... and I dont want to be told that my main is shyte because of class.
    Well, Light helps to remove a damage limiter in topside.. but I will say other classes abilities can scale much better. If you wan't another class perhaps DL/IS/GS on the magic side.

I use RV in topside U10 5* dungeon clearing cause it's high output with a lazy playstyle resistant to lag, VG/NN have hitbox issues when lag hits

If you don't have ganda/30K pr knight yet, then most people would choose neon ninja, their gimmick requires 100% crit hit to enable 1 shots and its quick going places when it spams backflip while also running in reverse.

+ Reply to Thread