+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Current Mastery Related Issues

Current Mastery Related Issues

As I'm nearing max mastery the final items are a bit ridiculous--

- Magic Trove Carpet
    + The sad part about this one is that I actually attended the original event and should have been awarded this but because I was never able to receive support on it and with the sale of Trove it totally fell to the wayside. I've opened numerous tickets and reached out directly to the twitch channel to assist and still no support.

-Rare Geode Companions
    + This is like some sort of sick joke. I've farmed maybe 1000+ bronze companion eggs and typically run straight for T5 to look. I've only ever seen 2 silver eggs and ran out of gas literally right before grabbing one of those. I've used accelerite on 100 bronze eggs back to back and got nothing. Through letting the eggs sit for 10 hours, 3 at a time, I managed to get a couple rares. Currently sitting at 4/8 of the rares collected and it all feels a bit ridiculous. Why aren't eggs ever purchasable from Luxion? it happened once (with a bug? allowing people to purchase infinite of them in which I of course missed that) and then I've never seen them again. I guess i could spend 7500 credits to get the 1 silver egg when it's a weekly deal and PRAY but somehow I don't see that going anywhere either not to mention that's too many credits for a silver egg. I keep running hours of geode thinking my luck will change and it has definitely remained the same.

Other than that, everything else has been manageable and some Luxion offerings were implemented that others, as well as myself, needed but I certainly feel like the above have fallen to the wayside. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by ARCH4NG3L View Post
    Please help

coddle the rares you need for Tame eggs, hundred+ of those per species

I may have used 9 or 13 of Luxions golden eggs to go from 4/8 to 8/8, though I've heard of people who got over 30 eggs and didn't get past 7/8.
    11 duplicate rares laying around total.

I don't know if they'll repeat that for the block friday event (the friday after thanksgiving) this year.

What they should have done is introduced rare companion effigies. The constant need to grind for rare companions is absolutely absurd when the entire system is a massive RNG-fest. I think the devs honestly weren't thinking this through when they made Companions a thing, and it shows because they even introduced tamed eggs as a way to alleviate the issue.

But it's not enough. They should implement a companion effigy or make it so that Golden Eggs can't give Duplicates. Hell, even introduce both methods because this is just nonsense with this much grinding.
    IGN: Hyperiem |Main Club: Shangri La | Main Class: Vanguardian - Power Rank: +32K | Total Mastery: +550 | Total Hours: +2000

R.A.F. - Want to jump in the fun? Use this link to get a head start and build on! https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf | Total Referrals: 0

should I make lodestars to use on the tame eggs? The materials are worth a ton but if it truly increases the chance of getting the rare significantly it could be worth it. Seems like the tame howlug is super easy to get or at least i have the most of that one... the others a bit more difficult so far but I was also trying to farm them while looking for silvers

Victory! Magic Trove Carpet put in Luxion; thanks devs! Now we need Halloween packs and golden companion eggs

Easier than getting 1k loyalty badge and buying a pretty useless 99,99 pack for 1 mp pepoRR

I would definitely have to agree with this Thread.

I'm still waiting for that Gunslinger costume that was a bonus when you spent $5 on credits for a short period of time. I know it doesn't have any mastery but I'd still love to snag it...
    Woo, husband of AJo | Mastery: 700+ | President of Garden of Wool | Alpha - Knight Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadEye View Post
    I'm still waiting for that Gunslinger costume that was a bonus when you spent $5 on credits for a short period of time. I know it doesn't have any mastery but I'd still love to snag it...
    I have it on mandros, maybe I should just give you the account...

I'd like to bump this back up - definitely still an issue with golden companion eggs getting completely forgotten about. Can't even 1 be available each luxion?

+ Reply to Thread