+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Haven't been able to log in since last monday.

Haven't been able to log in since last monday.

The game crashed on me. And i havent been able to log back in since. I opened a ticket on glyph. And they said to hit the forums. And i replied. Hoping they can solve it. But. Ive uninstalled and re installed multiple times. No luck. Load screen gets stuck on As:login any one able to enlighten me as to how i can fix it?

Why...

why would they suggest me to go to the forums if no one's going to comment on it

Someone in our club logged in with another computer, and then they could log in with their usual computer... Maybe you could try it...

Hey scrub its jelly , i haven't been able to play either for an entire week now , i sent in a ticket , i posted here numerous times and haven't gotten any kind of response its unbelievable

5.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Community Manager
    Hello, Trovians.

There is currently an issue with ongoing (As:login) affecting many users and Trove Team is on it.

If you already wrote a ticket to our CS Team, we kindly ask you to wait for their reply and to not open more.

We hope to have more updates about it soon.

Ok, wow, its been literally over an entire week now, and finally you've thrown us a bone here, but that's unfortunately it though. I can already just tell how this is gonna play out.Why don't you guys make it absolutely OFFICIAL and post a big bold thread on the front page of this here greif forum that at the very least acknowledges and takes full responsibility for this issue , furthermore , i have many gripes about the flux i spent on a month of paytron and 3 faerie habbitats and some alchemy plants, i dont want another useless dragon effigy or 3 day pass, i want ganda, fr fr, or 20mil flux, pretty sure this is the most outrageous over the top irresponsibility I have ever encountered from a playing a video game that I have more than paid for. I think its time 2 put trove on the news.

Same issue, I loss 10 million in this week
    PS: top 1 in mastery & top 5 in total power rank

+ Reply to Thread