+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Class didn't unlock after crafting

Class didn't unlock after crafting

Greetings, I just crafted the Fae Trickster yet the class did not unlock. I would just craft it again but the game took all my materials so I would have to farm refarm them in order to attempt. Before making this post I tried relogging and waiting some time to make sure it wasn't just the game being slow to update.

Attached are images of my rewards screen and my class screen: Image

I wasn't really sure which forum to post this in so feel free to move it.

Thank you for your time and efforts in reading my post, have a great day ^.^

I also just crafted my Ice Sage and it appeared in my claims but it didn't activate on my account, it took all my materials, ive tryed relogging and waiting for something to happen. nothing has?
    it still comes up for me to be able to trial the class and buy it for credits in my class menu??

class coin

After about a week Support gifted me a class coin, this is wonderful but I already have all the classes unlocked (except the vanguard which the coin doesn't work on) so it is useless to me. However, I am just happy that I got a response and action was taken so much love to the support staff.

Just realized that the coin is trade able so it is massively useful to me <3

+ Reply to Thread