+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trove - Recruitment

Trove - Recruitment

Edited:

Hey Trove community forum users

This is ScottyBoi, the new Co-Leader/Builder of Trove

Danny and I are recruiting people for our club, we have been around since early beta and we are finally opening up our doors to experienced and dedicated people.

This club is not for anything in specific besides being a community for the experienced players of the game.

If you wish to join the general requirements are:
    - Preferably mastery 65 - 70+
    - Strong knowledge in the game
    - Dedication(Stay fairly active)
    - Friendly, I don't want to have to break up any fights or have you complaining
    - And above all else, have respect, not just for Danny and myself, but for each other person in the club and in the whole game, I have no tolerance for anyone being rude or discriminatory to any specific race, gender, age or sexual orientation.

I hope for this to become an established club, with respected members, that is the only reason for such a strict list of requirements, some points on it are negotiable(mainly mastery level)

You will get the perk of being "[Insert Name] of Trove", but if we find out you are flaunting this and going around calling yourself a dev or anything of the sort we will have to suspend your or ban you from the club, that is how it works, sorry.

If you have read all the way through this and have no complaints so far, and if you fit the requirements, you are basically allowed to join.

Message myself - ScottyBoi
    or Comment below if you want to join

http://imgur.com/B5H76nA,Pcl0Z8W,D8t...XkaS6o,qRkAujL

Hello ScottyBoi, this club sounds interesting . I'm not very knowledgeable about Trove, but I know some things and I"m always willing to learn more

Edit: I suppose I should include more...

I am currently Mastery Rank 76, I believe? ( I can't log in right now to check).

I'm fairly active and I love helping people out

Usually in Trove I'm their to do the daily dungeons or find new styles or have fun trading.. I have to confess I don't know much about you and your club, but it seems interesting. You guys must have been playing a long time
    In Game Name : FireflyArc

Quote Originally Posted by FireflyArc View Post
    Hello ScottyBoi, this club sounds interesting . I'm not very knowledgeable about Trove, but I know some things and I"m always willing to learn more

Edit: I suppose I should include more...

I am currently Mastery Rank 76, I believe? ( I can't log in right now to check).

I'm fairly active and I love helping people out

Usually in Trove I'm their to do the daily dungeons or find new styles or have fun trading.. I have to confess I don't know much about you and your club, but it seems interesting. You guys must have been playing a long time
    I will be on most of today, so message me whenever you are online and I can invite you. I won't be online much tomorrow. Even though Danny and I have been playing for a long time, I am only mastery 80, I build too much to get money or exp at this time haha.

hello, your club seems interesting to say the least ^^
    only problem is my mastery that's only 30...
    if that's not too big of an issue tho, id be glad to jump in (IGN: Doozum)

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoi View Post
    I will be on most of today, so message me whenever you are online and I can invite you. I won't be online much tomorrow. Even though Danny and I have been playing for a long time, I am only mastery 80, I build too much to get money or exp at this time haha.
    lol Roger Roger, Will do.
    In Game Name : FireflyArc

EDITED
    Reason I'd like to join is I'm looking for a good club that doesn't have allot of drama (been threw to much of that) and a clean friendly group to play/talk with.

I am mastery 62
    I'm Fairly well knowledge about the game
    I do stream the game everyday for roughly about 3-7 hours So I am pretty active (unless irl stuff comes up or sick)
    I'm also very kind and love helping out anyone with leveling or other stuffs! I'm also happy to talk to pretty much anyone
    IGN: Wandering_Pantsu

In a world of fantasy, magic, anime and cool weaponry
    If you have a free space im in, my IGN is Lightraider im mastery rank 70 nearly 71, i am very active and i know quite a bit about the game i also enjoy a good community and would rather not have fights and such in club chats so it sounds good.
    Club : Laughing Coffin
    IGN : Lightraider
    Reddit name : Light-Raider (Old account name : Noonraider)
    Forum Name : Lightraider
    Classes Owned : All
    Favourite Class : Shadow Hunter

It's a very, very nice club if I do say so myself. Me being an experienced player that has been in & out of many humongous clubs I would have to say that this one is the one for me, without a doubt recommended for other knowledgeable players. ScottyBoi & Danny are both mind-blowing builders, it's crazy to me what only two people could do to an entire club world.

Application

Hello Scottyboi. I've been to your club and I think I am interested. I have met all of the requirements, those being I am very knowledgeable, I've been around since early alpha and play nearly every day, I am currently mastery level 69 at the moment, and I solemnly swear to respect the staff and other Trove members.

I am very interested in joining a dedicated and active club, as they're hard to come by these days. The architecture is absolutely astounding and I wish to be known as a member of one of the most beautiful clubs in Trove in my opinion.

Thank you for taking consideration into my application. I have hope that you will accept me.
    ign: PyroDude

Hey Scotty ik of this club and ik danny and other people in this club and im only mastery 60 but was woundering if i can still get an invite to the club. IGN is Swerve44 btw super jealous of u and danny building skills

+ Reply to Thread