+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Return after 3 years

Question Return after 3 years

Hey,

I'm playing the game again or at least trying to but it seems impossible to me now.

I finished everything 3 years ago, shadow towers, every class maxed etc, but now so many things changed, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do.

Is there any guide in game or tutorial I can play ? I barely remember the control and I can't find any help from the ingame menus

Type /tutorial for the tutorial.

Press I and do the expertise quests as those are designed to introduce you to gems and geode.

We're going to need more than just "I don't even know what I'm supposed to do." What is it you're trying to do exactly? A lot can happen in 3 years even for Trove.

There is a basic in-game tutorial you can access in the atlas (Ctrl + A) or with the command /tutorial. And a full list of controls can be found in Settings > Hotkeys.

Apart from that, the best you can do is just ask around in chat and try to reacquaint yourself with the game. There are databases and wikis such as Trovesaurus and the FANDOM Trove Wiki which offer additional information on all sorts of things you might want to know.

If you've maxed out most of the game, the only thing I can think of is the new stuff regarding Geode Caves/Topside and Working on Mastery/Crystal Gear & Cosmic Gems. Ultra Shadow Tower is still around too and is still harder than Uber 10, if that's your thing.

A brand new Update "Into the Deep" for Geode was announced a short while ago so you can expect that to hit soon at some point. PTS for it is still live.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask in-game or here on the forums. I'm sure someone is willing to lend a hand.
    IGN: Hyperiem |Main Club: Shangri La | Main Class: Vanguardian - Power Rank: +32K | Total Mastery: +550 | Total Hours: +2000

R.A.F. - Want to jump in the fun? Use this link to get a head start and build on! https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf | Total Referrals: 0

Thanks for the answers and links to ressources.

I guess what I'm trying to do is max out everything again and fight every boss.
    As Mandros said, I'll probably just follow the quests but I was confused with the geode and some new items. Seems like the value of many things have changed too.

Anyway, I appreciate the help

+ Reply to Thread