+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Following up with Team changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Varlli View Post
    The 2 social media events that transpired I believe were received with lots of negativity simply for the fact that a lot of us do not use any social media. I haven’t used facebook in 6 years. Nor do I have a Twitter or instagram account.
    Welcome to the community.
    Varlli is 100% correct. There was at least one contest (maybe more) that was held on social media and it created a lot of ill-will towards the company. Please learn from that mistake and don't repeat it. I don't plan to sign up for a social media account just to participate in a contest, but I will gladly participate in one that is held on the Trove forum or within the game itself. We are the Trove Community, and shouldn't be forced into using social media to participate in events, contests or discussions. We also noticed that when the servers go down, if we get any update, it's usually posted on social media rather than on the forum. It you're going to continue posting it on social media, then ALSO post it on the forum. That's where the majority of us go to look for information on the server status. The best thing you can do as our Community Leader is to communicate openly and honestly with us. We all understand that bugs and issues crop up in games from time-to-time, but please don't go radio silent on us when it happens. Let us know what is happening and what the plans are to address it. Acknowledge the server lag and rubberbanding issues and tell us what the plan is to fix it. Show your player base the respect they deserve for the time, money and effort that we have put into the game, and it will go a long way towards forging an alliance between us and the Gamigo team. Thanks for being willing to listen!
    IGN: Wyndsong

We can all say we don't want to use social media but these game companies aren't having any of it. It's always going to be the main method of promoting their game unfortunately, despite the fact that people are using it less and less due to their information being exposed. I'm betting that our dislike of social media will make any CM go silent in this forum. Time will tell how the new one responds.

Let's watch, maybe a surprise will come this time.
    Meanwhile i still wait for the "send a ticket for customer service" or "I'll forward your concerns to the developers team".
    You know, the usual.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    @Summer Haas That is something I (and the future new CMs) want to work on. We want to keep the forums alive even when there is no update happening. What do you think about forum/social media events? They can be really fun
    Forums yes, social media no. Forced involvement in 3rd party sites just to keep up with Trove content does not set well with most of us due to past problems. Please focus on the forums and the community blog on this site.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

I'm skeptical as it seems valid concerns such as compensation for lost patron and other important issues get ignored or at least no response. I've lost all faith in this company in a very short time.

It's buyer beware with this company. At least trion did the right thing and did not ignore PM's and CS questions.

Sad that I'm forced to file a dispute with Paypal over this...

Welcome

Trovesaurus Mods | Steam Workshop
    Follow Me, See a ₦ł₲Ⱨ₮₥₳ⱤɆ in Action
    IGN: TFMHisztike | PR: 34000+ | Mastery: 700+

Welcome! I think the best thing would be overall familiarizing yourself with the game and understanding what the players needs are as well as being an active force in the community.

Some of the things I think are important are -
    - Progression
    + Introduce new equipment/content without ruining the time spent obtaining the old. Make it all worth farming in order to get to the next level of gear.
    + More bosses; difficult fights; bigger rewards

- Mastery
    + People love mastery rank in this game and there should continue to be fun and exciting additions to mastery including MORE dragons!

- Collecting
    + All types of stuff to collect - love it, want more stuff. Especially will have my eyes open for your trophy :P

Quote Originally Posted by ARCH4NG3L View Post
    - Mastery
    + People love mastery rank in this game and there should continue to be fun and exciting additions to mastery including MORE dragons!
    We really don't need more dragons, as much as I want them bcuz I'm still hoping for a boot dragon or biscuit n gravy dragon hah

But new players are so overburden with the amount of dragon coins needed an our magicfind is sooo Watertown it's pointless. How do we make dragons worth it (stats an pr they give) but how do we not water down mf more then it already is.

Quote Originally Posted by XxJoExX0 View Post
    We really don't need more dragons, as much as I want them bcuz I'm still hoping for a boot dragon or biscuit n gravy dragon hah

But new players are so overburden with the amount of dragon coins needed an our magicfind is sooo Watertown it's pointless. How do we make dragons worth it (stats an pr they give) but how do we not water down mf more then it already is.
    Agree - it would be nice to see MF be made more useful somehow... maybe there should be a higher tier of drops that MF would make easier. Currently, I think the MF just provides more stellar drops which equates to more flux as a reward for farming all these dragons in addition to the stat bonuses and mastery increase. In terms of new players, in my opinion it's just natural progression. They shouldn't be given shortcuts to obtain the same things players have worked so hard and input endless hours to obtain. This game also has an ever increasing mastery system which I think is awesome and I don't see more dragons, mounts, allies, etc being a negative - it just adds more to the challenge of collecting and being a top tier player. The dragon coin system seems fine - they've already increased the possible accrual of dragon coins through non-paid means quite a lot so I see it as natural progression - new players will have to pick and choose which dragon they want and in which order... it makes it fun and interesting in my opinion. If you give everyone everything super easy they won't appreciate what they have and then the players who farmed super hard for stuff will feel cheated.

Welcome.
    ::REFER-A-FRIEND::
    Redeem this referral code if below mastery 20 for a free class coin and to help me get Dragon

+ Reply to Thread