+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Following up with Team changes!

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Following up with Team changes!

Hello Trovians!

I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Erinnyes, one of your new community managers for Trove (yes, more are coming woohoo!)

I come to you from Defiance but I am glad to have landed here! I have been checking out this community for a couple of months now and I have to say, you guys are an incredible community. I know I will be in good hands and you will too! Help me get to know Trove better, what are your favorite aspects of Trove? What would you like to see from us? This way we can continue to live up to your expectations!

Now, a little about me:

I come from a tiny island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea called Malta
    Cats, cats, cats and more cats!
    I'm 24 years old
    I really, really, really, love pizza (cannot stress this enough)
    My anthem is "I love to Boogie" by T.Rex <3

I look forward to interacting with you all and don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions (funny memes are also greatly appreciated)

Erinnyes

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post
    What would you like to see from us?
    More interaction with the community, even if it's nothing official or even about Trove. Just be around so we know there's someone there. Back when Trove started the producer of Trove was constantly involved in the community and always knew what the hot topics were and what was going on. I feel like Fasti did the best he could to mirror that feel. At least we always knew he was around. The new teams that have supposedly been here since his departure are practically non-existent. It really makes us feel like the forums are a complete afterthought. This is also reinforced by the constant promotion and pushing people towards the Trovesaurus Discord. Trovesaurus is a fantastic resource, but our #1 source of information and communication should be here on the official forums.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by erinnyes View Post

I know I will be in good hands and you will too! Help me get to know Trove better, what are your favorite aspects of Trove? What would you like to see from us? This way we can continue to live up to your expectations!

I look forward to interacting with you all and don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions

Erinnyes
    Nice to meet you. I am Cyrawnis. I started playing Trove on ps4 when it was released back December of 2016. I don't think it's a stretch to say that I (along with a lot of other top club and thought leaders) have kept the ps4 community going for far longer than it should have. Clubs are the pillars and foundation of Trove. Good clubs keep the community together, keep people playing for years on end, and ultimately drive sales for you guys.

In the past and currently I really believe club leaders and those in leadership positions within the clubs get shafted. We have no way to reward our amazing club members short of spending our own money or having generous donations from members to help out... Yet streamers used to get special boxes they could hand out. I'm not asking for hand outs, but I just want it to be recognized how much effort and real life time it truly takes to successfully run a good club, and how much we're keeping Trove alive for you. I simply want to be able to reward members with something. I don't want anything myself, otherwise that would be broken.

My other thoughts revolve around how much fixtures suck. I don't speak to the buffs or anything, but simply their physical presence within the clubs. I'm one of the top builders on playstation 4. You can see a showcase of my work here (turn your sound down): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac6dosa1crY

The fixtures are too big and too bulky. The building aspects revolve around doing whatever you want to do and using your imagination. We should NOT be forced to have the EXACT same giant ugly fixtures in every club. For instance, the blade... Instead of the giant blade please just give us access to placing 1x1x1 spawn pads. Then instead of a giant fixture we could build little shops or a town with shops and then spawn the heroes as shopkeepers behind a tavern bar or something. Anything... just... please remove the fixtures intrusive nature upon clubs because they suck.

I would also truly recommend that you start having personal conversations with players who actually play your game. I would LOVE to hop into a party chat with you just to show you around the game and the community. I'm pretty non-biased when it comes down to it and would love to give you a tour of all the amazing clubs in the game and introduce you to amazing people who you could also speak with. PLEASE use us to drive ideas, because we know what we're talking about. I don't mean to sound like an ***, but club leaders and those in leadership positions in Trove control the opinion of the masses. With 750 members per club and close alliances with other leaders/clubs, we have a very deep reach into these communities. This forum and you all as the community managers do not. That's just the reality of it.

I will add to this later as I am at work and have a team lunch coming up.

Banned
    Welcome Erinnyes

I look forward to the changes. I'm happy that people are paying attention and noted we needed new GM.
    That's a great sign.

I'd really like the cloak and dagger around new content and updates to end. It's not like trove has a direct competition stealing ideas atm.
    The end game content has been stale for years, hate it or love it a lot content for new and middle tear players has soaked up the last few years of updates. I'd really like to know if end game content is in developed and I'd like to see the input of the community asked when it makes sense.

My advise to you is don't think you understand trove after a few days of game play. Trove seems simple when broken down to each section but it's a game with so many different play styles and communities after 3 years I'm still learning aspects of the game.
    Marketed right, with a bunch of maintenance and 1 good update trove is such a unique game there is no reason other then poor development it's not a top 3 title.
    Trove is such a massive game your going to need to put some grind time is to understand it.

Welcome, I'm happy you here.
    TheUglyOne

edit after reading cys post.
    Presidents and the club leadership teams keep people logging in with running club events or setting goals. I'm one on the ps4 and I've probably put about 1000 usd of my personal money into club giveaways etc with the goal of keeping people logging in as i love the game.
    Like he said, we're not looking profit, we really would like support.
    I can't speak 4 Pc or Xbox but I know many presidents who are a key reason trove is still a active title on the ps4.
    They and I could really use a more direct approach in helping us help you get more customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    More interaction with the community, even if it's nothing official or even about Trove. Just be around so we know there's someone there. Back when Trove started the producer of Trove was constantly involved in the community and always knew what the hot topics were and what was going on. I feel like Fasti did the best he could to mirror that feel. At least we always knew he was around. The new teams that have supposedly been here since his departure are practically non-existent. It really makes us feel like the forums are a complete afterthought. This is also reinforced by the constant promotion and pushing people towards the Trovesaurus Discord. Trovesaurus is a fantastic resource, but our #1 source of information and communication should be here on the official forums.
    100% agree!

NICE!

Welcome.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Thank you everyone for your welcoming messages! <3

@Summer Haas That is something I (and the future new CMs) want to work on. We want to keep the forums alive even when there is no update happening. What do you think about forum/social media events? They can be really fun

@Cyrawnis and @Ugly I really appreciate the fact that you constantly keep your clubs involved and playing the game! I will for sure forward your feedback to the team, this way we can see if there is something we can do for you.

@Cyrawnis My suggestion would be to have a look at other clubs, this way you can have an idea of how the Fixtures fit in the building. And the work is AH-MA-ZING! Seriously, incredible work, keep it up! (And loved the music, I even put the volume up )
    I would love to have a game with you guys, that is the only way I can truly learn!

@Ugly I definitely do not think I understand the game! I have been playing it for several weeks and I'm such a noob, I feel a bit sorry for myself ahaha!

What I ask you guys is to have some patience as unlike Fasti, I am very new to the game and constantly learning new aspects of it. Having said that, I will do my best to help you guys with your queries!

Thanks for your input =^.^=

The 2 social media events that transpired I believe were received with lots of negativity simply for the fact that a lot of us do not use any social media. I haven’t used facebook in 6 years. Nor do I have a Twitter or instagram account.
    Welcome to the community.

Exactly what Varlli said. Any event that takes place outside the game, which requires players to use something other than the game itself to participate, has not been well received by the community. Take for instance the Twitch drop mount, Trove Magic Carpet. It was only available if you watched the stream on certain days, which may people were not able to do due to real life obligations. Many people are still very angry about this because it is mastery that they are now missing and it has not been made available since. It is the only thing some people are missing even. I even know end game player who have quit because they could not hit max mastery do to it.

Quote Originally Posted by ODemiurgeO View Post
    Any event that takes place outside the game, which requires players to use something other than the game itself to participate.

This could be the first hello we are listening thing you guys as the new team help us with. I have this mount but I know a few dozen people who have been hoping to see this in lux.

https://trovesaurus.com/collections/mount/carpet_trove

The mount is in game and tradable if you also just want to dump one into everyone's collections as a sorry we will never do anything like this again thing.
    Having mastery tied to a event out of the game should never have happened.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast