+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant login into my Account on trove

Cant login into my Account on trove

When I was playing a game crash after I tried to re-login, I get this problem
    i can not login into my Account
    The screen remains suspended: AS: Login
    Moments later: show up
    Failed to connect ot auth server .the servers may be down for maintenace
    I tried to login with another account that succeeded
    I tried to uninstall the game and install it again but it didn't work
    This problem is still in my account
    How do I solve it

::REFER-A-FRIEND::
    Redeem this referral code if below mastery 20 for a free class coin and to help me get Dragon

Ticket

I have the same issue, people said to make a ticket but that doesnt do anything and they redirect you to the forums and wont help you anymore.

What should I do to solve this problem? And who can help me solve it
    ::REFER-A-FRIEND::
    Redeem this referral code if below mastery 20 for a free class coin and to help me get Dragon

My main acc stuck on AS login screen when i teleport to club, i try to reinstall game but problem is same, i tryed with my alt acc and all servers working propertly, but on my main acc i can only play on PTS server,when i try to play on NA or EU server my screen stuck on AS Login... Also i try to change password and clear trusted location, problem is same, i contacted suport and they can't help...
    IGN: Savitar096
    Server: NA
    Platform: PC

I do have the same problem as well from yesterday , that's way too frustrating .. i tried another account and its working fine except my account i can't login with it and telling me the server is offline ..
    IGN : Vortrex2098
    Server: EU / PC
    and yep i got redirected to here from glyph support as "the Development Team is checking the Forum frequently."

Hello,

Sorry to say but, there is no solution to this problem right now. We have to let the Engineers and Producer Team fix it themselves. This is a server issue. This is on them. I know it may seem like a long time, which it is. The time will come. I've already had to wait 5 days and no progress whatsoever.

At the least, please, provide information as to what you did before you got this error, AS: Login. This will help with deciphering what's wrong with the servers and they can fix it.

Thanks for your cooperation.

If you have any further questions, message me through discord.
    Kexno#7002

+ Reply to Thread