+ Reply to Thread

Thread: why plasma and chocolate is so cheap in market?

why plasma and chocolate is so cheap in market?

346532652.jpg
    4376Y3632.jpg

You need a robotic salvage to create one plasma.
    robotic salvage is about 100f each , but plasma in market only need about 30f each.

I was trying to search on the wiki but I found nothing.
    Does it have another way to get it?

Plasma is ridiculously easy to get and has limited uses that's why it's so cheap. Mobs drop it and it's very plentiful if you do the rampages as well. Open 50 scrap cases and see how much you get. I know no one that crafts it.

As for chocolate it's easy and cheap to craft sponges and all it takes is a bit of time to fill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    Plasma is ridiculously easy to get and has limited uses that's why it's so cheap. Mobs drop it and it's very plentiful if you do the rampages as well. Open 50 scrap cases and see how much you get. I know no one that crafts it.

As for chocolate it's easy and cheap to craft sponges and all it takes is a bit of time to fill them.

But in fact, thousands of Plasma are selling every day.
    Why don't they just sell robotic salvage?
    So I doubt if there is any other way to farm plasma.

Quote Originally Posted by yuto_ View Post
    problem is your looking at the game in a logical fashon, dumb it down a bit...

Attachment 4590
    Attachment 4591

You need a robotic salvage to create one plasma.
    robotic salvage is about 100f each , but plasma in market only need about 30f each.

I was trying to search on the wiki but I found nothing.
    Does it have another way to get it?
    Because there's a market for it. It's that simple. There's a very niche demand for Plasma but it is there. There's 2 reasons I can think of as to why Plasma is so Cheap. Let's only focus on Plasma because we can virtually apply the same reasoning to Chocolate as well.

For one, Robotic Salvage has so many beneficial uses as a crafting ingredient; it's no surprise that it has the value that it does. It's worth that amount because it can be used in a multitude of ways as opposed to Plasma. If you look at Plasma there's realistically very little you can do with it. It's used in only a few crafting recipes and as a fishing source with a comparatively small amount of Mastery tied to it directly (only 235 MR Points or 470 if you total the Chocolate as well). That's about it. Robotic Salvage on the other hand; can grant you costumes, allies, mounts, beacons, material conversion, tomes, hell even an entire class (Vanguardian), and by extension, Mastery. Lots and lots of Mastery, hence people are likely not using it for gathering Plasma.

it's as Mandros stated above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    Plasma is ridiculously easy to get and has limited uses...
    Key words "Limited Uses", Plasma just isn't as valuable in that respect and therefore the price falls even more. Robotic Salvage on the other hand, as I stated before; has a ton of other uses which are beneficial to some degree as a crafting ingredient. It's part of the reason why it has such a higher value over Plasma alone.

Secondly, it boils down to supply & demand. The supply for Plasma is actually pretty low. It may seem like there's thousands selling every day but compare it to something like Radiant Shards and suddenly you have more than 25 Pages of it on the Market. Well over 300 separate offers with many of those numbering in the thousands. Plasma only has around 20-30 separate offers by comparison. So surely it should be worth more right? Wrong. The demand for Plasma is also incredibly low, hence the price plummets. I mean what good is a material that very few people want even if the supply is low? Robotic Salvage on the other hand is something that many people want and if you read the first paragraph you would know why. Robotic Salvage also has roughly around 200 separate offers on the market. Way more on hand than Plasma but more than fifty times the demand, hence the price rises.

That's very unlikely. What I CAN imagine going on is people buying and reselling plasma after they've gotten all they needed. A few thousand may actually legitimately sell, but most of the people I know who've dealt with Plasma usually end up reselling whatever left overs they don't need. It's likely that what's happening is Plasma is only selling at the thousands because that's what people are listing them for. They're only selling in bulk, forcing people to buy it even if they don't need it. Not to mention that others are also just as likey removing their listings from the market and selling for lower quantities or lower amounts just to get rid of it all-together. I would know because I myself often did this and so did a few other friends of mine.

Hopefully this made a few things clearer for you.
    IGN: Hyperiem |Main Club: Shangri La | Main Class: Vanguardian - Power Rank: +32K | Total Mastery: +550 | Total Hours: +2000

R.A.F. - Want to jump in the fun? Use this link to get a head start and build on! https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...experience=aaf | Total Referrals: 0

+ Reply to Thread