+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Day 6 of being stuck at AS: Login

Day 6 of being stuck at AS: Login

Yes I've email support to open a trouble ticket on day 1...

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Some players have mentioned creating a new password or confirming your location through email to link your account have helped them log in.

We are still working out errors players are getting across the platforms for Trove, please let us know if that helps.

Stuck in screen
    server EU
    IGN: Ankhesenamun

Update: PC Server Restart - Sept 24 at 11:30 AM PDT did fix the issue AS: Login for me, I can now log in fine and play again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    Some players have mentioned creating a new password or confirming your location through email to link your account have helped them log in.

We are still working out errors players are getting across the platforms for Trove, please let us know if that helps.
    I am also stuck on AS: Login screen. It has been just over 24 hours now,

I have created a new password and then tried to login, same issue.
    I then cleared trusted locations and verified new location through email, same issue.

Stuck on AS Login Screen Over 48h

My main acc stuck on AS login screen when i teleport to club, i try to reinstall game but problem is same, i tryed with my alt acc and all servers working propertly, but on my main acc i can only play on PTS server,when i try to play on NA or EU server my screen stuck on AS Login... Also i try to change password and clear trusted location, problem is same, i contacted suport and they can't help...
    IGN: Savitar096
    Server: NA
    Platform: PC

been about a day now since i've been stuck on AS: login and what a surprise, no help from anyone in trion. i've done all the basic trouble shooting, nothing's worked. i've contacted your "support" team and they've told me to come here. i've posted a couple times in these forums and still waiting on a reply. did you feed the monkey's yet or they on strike because you wont give them a banana? i've been gaming for over 20 years and this is by far the absolute worst company i've ever had to deal with.

here's the worst part. i can get into PTS on my main account no problem, wt*? a viewer told me to make another account and see if that one can log in. it can! freaking really? bout had it with this game and all it's unacceptable problems. the server lag, rubberbanding, overpriced store packages, time gated grinds to gather simple resources, tedious grinds combo with over required resource amounts to get simple things. this is terrible. wanna know why this place only has about 3k players? read above.

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hey folks, we did a restart on PC earlier today and the dev/IT team is still working on fixes affecting some players. Details about the restart here: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...t-11-30-AM-PDT

So how about the compensation for the Patron I purchased? I paid real money and in effect lost 8 days of that, not to mention the lost 6 lustrous boxes, gathering day, the cores I should of earned, my ST run this week as I just got my guy back in game...

And I don't mean compensation for every player either, just the players that have been hurt by this ill conceived server move. I seriously think the joke about dialup just might be true.

stuck in loading screen via AS:login
    IGN:thespeedster
    server: NA
    Platform: PC

+ Reply to Thread