+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moonlight Temper Not Dropping

Moonlight Temper Not Dropping

I've opened over 600 Superior Compost Heaps (over 250,000 flux worth of Glim alone) since the game came back from the "12-hour" extended downtime and not one single Moonlight Temper has dropped. 400 of these were opened in a single sitting so, it's not just extremely bad luck. Something is broken. Without Moonlight Temper, alchemy gardening isn't possible. If this item is "common", why isn't it dropping?

Superior Compost Heap description: Commonly contains Concentrated Compost and Moonlight Temper, but may also contain Alchemy Plant Seed Recipes, Cookie Musk, or other goodies.

Moonlight Temper description: Can be found inside Quality Compost Heap and Superior Compost Heap, craftable at a Harvesting Station.

• Time: Multiple occurrences since the extended downtime.
    • Context: Standard PS4.
    • Expected: Moonlight Temper drops frequently.
    • Observed: Moonlight Temper never drops.
    • Repro Steps: Infinitely reproduceable by continuous opening of Superior Compost Heaps and observing no Moonlight Temper drops.
    • Screenshots: None.

+1, same for pc also, 3,400+ superiors opened yesterday and no moonlight temper.

It's either a bug or they labeled two separate items incorrectly. I'll bet on it being a bug.

It's been over a week since this was posted. Can a developer please acknowledge this so at least I know that someone from the company is aware of the problem.

2 weeks now. Can someone from the company please acknowledge this?

3 weeks......and counting.

+ Reply to Thread