+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trove | BOTS

Lightbulb Trove | BOTS

I've been playing this game since the alpha release. Too many people use cheat in the game. I don't see any active officer to ban them.

Yeah, yeah, I know we can send tickets to support. I'll share a ticket with you

They expect video to be recorded for each player. Opening a new account is very easy. You can create a new account in maximum 1-2 minutes. I can understand why they want a video. It's not easy to fight them like that. I'll send you a video in 10 minutes. But they can create 1 account in 1 minute.

After I sent tickets, I followed the players for a long time. They were not banned in any way. That's why I lost faith in the support system.

Players not banned for 2 months

They usually use bots for fish and bomber royale.

My suggestion:

Fish - Steps
    1- Make fishing easier and fun. ( More liquid, bait, rod and fish ) [ Add potion to shorten fishing time ]
    2- Add more food to the game. Let these foods be made with fish. ( It's worth spending time on)
    3- Make fish and food non-tradable. ( Everything about it )

Bomber Royale - Options
    Option 1- Increase and expand incoming rewards at contest (rewards only come through the contest )

Option 2- Make all items non-tradable (Reduce the number of players required to start the game)

Option 3- Add banners to bomber royale market. This stuff can't be traded. Let these items have a duration of 1 Week (MS Banner, Light Banner, CD Banner, PD Banner , MD Banner, Dark Banner, MF Banner and more)

Option 4- Chaos chest items can be bought with bomber royale coin. This stuff can't be traded. Change items sold at the dealer on a weekly basis.

The ideas on fishing won’t work to counter botting. Making fishing easier means easier for bots. The food idea and non tradeable won’t work either because botters loot everything for glim. I have played games that made it harder to fish and this works until a better bot comes along and the fishing portion is now ruined for regular players.
    Remove glimm from looting fish and botters for the most part will be gone except for people botting to get their badges and/or fish for the bubble dragon and those people won’t harm the economy.
    For BR.....option 2 would be the only way to stop botters from collecting coins for profit and ruin the economy. That still won’t stop cheaters doing same thing now to get their non tradeable mastery items. Also this will piss off all your non cheaters that totally suck at br from ever progressing by buying the mastery items......hmmm what about having non mastery items as rewards..... na, never mind than no one would ever play.

Quote Originally Posted by Varlli View Post
    The ideas on fishing won’t work to counter botting. Making fishing easier means easier for bots. The food idea and non tradeable won’t work either because botters loot everything for glim. I have played games that made it harder to fish and this works until a better bot comes along and the fishing portion is now ruined for regular players.
    Remove glimm from looting fish and botters for the most part will be gone except for people botting to get their badges and/or fish for the bubble dragon and those people won’t harm the economy.
    For BR.....option 2 would be the only way to stop botters from collecting coins for profit and ruin the economy. That still won’t stop cheaters doing same thing now to get their non tradeable mastery items. Also this will piss off all your non cheaters that totally suck at br from ever progressing by buying the mastery items......hmmm what about having non mastery items as rewards..... na, never mind than no one would ever play.

They can remove glims from fish yeah :> Frankly, I'm not mad at those people for using bots. Fishing is no fun and it takes a lot of time. I am uncomfortable with people who use multiple accounts to gain. To me, it's okay if they use it for fragment or badge. ( According to the current situation )

Also this will piss off all your non cheaters that totally suck at br from ever progressing by buying the mastery items
    I agree with that. Because I am one of them :>

I like the idea of the Banner. Bomber royale can stay active at all times. My favorites are option 3 and option 4. Option 4 is a great option for beginners. Option 3 for everyone.

I do remember your older post. And I also reported cheaters and ST Monday BR Cheaters, that get 100-200 clears in 1 single day. Along with geode 5* teleporters, but honestly I'm also losing faith. At this point I stopped reporting, even reported some purp speedrunners, but nothing is done. They either don't care or nothing is done about it. And yes I have recorded youtube videos and such, so that isn't my problem to make a vid, takes less than 10mins to make a report. I think your more upset that its happening in Battle royale, and I find that harder, because your right, they can make new accs no matter what. Honestly had no idea about the cheaters in BR until I saw your post, since I avoid that game mode like the plague. Honestly just play the game and enjoy it on your own time, since nothing is done about cheaters, its not worth it at all, exploits and cheating has been a part of this community for years now, why would it change? Though I will say, some people I reported, I have not seen ingame or in ST leaderboards, so maybe they ARE some banning.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessings View Post
    I do remember your older post. And I also reported cheaters and ST Monday BR Cheaters, that get 100-200 clears in 1 single day. Along with geode 5* teleporters, but honestly I'm also losing faith. At this point I stopped reporting, even reported some purp speedrunners, but nothing is done. They either don't care or nothing is done about it. And yes I have recorded youtube videos and such, so that isn't my problem to make a vid, takes less than 10mins to make a report. I think your more upset that its happening in Battle royale, and I find that harder, because your right, they can make new accs no matter what. Honestly had no idea about the cheaters in BR until I saw your post, since I avoid that game mode like the plague. Honestly just play the game and enjoy it on your own time, since nothing is done about cheaters, its not worth it at all, exploits and cheating has been a part of this community for years now, why would it change? Though I will say, some people I reported, I have not seen ingame or in ST leaderboards, so maybe they ARE some banning.
    Maybe they'll fix it in future patches. I hope.

Team Letter (A small piece of the letter)

Additionally, with the way Shadow Towers are currently set up, when a Trovian opens a Shadow Tower portal they immediately have 4 worlds created for them. The objective then, for most players, is to blitz through those 4 worlds as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, each new world being opened causes some additional server processing to take place. When many Shadow Tower portals are being opened at once, for example on Mondays, it leads to an increase in server latency.
    It shouldn't be so hard to fix what you said. A friend sent me the screenshot below.

The floor was not cleared in this screenshot. Despite this, the portal is open. Cheaters are using this portal. They have been using this method since 2015. This problem can be solved very easily by different methods.

Option 1 - Do not open the portal until the floor is cleared.

(If this is not possible. If you can't)

Option 2-
    Close all portals.
    Add a key to the chest. The one that disappeared after a while. ( Secondary Key, Boss Room Key... bla bla bla )
    When we clear the floor, we get the key.
    Let's use that key to open the portal again.

...Honestly just play the game and enjoy it on your own time...
    After a while, I think I'll start doing that :<

Bots have been making unfair gains for 3 days. These are another group. Ticket was sent 5 minutes ago. Sending tickets is not the solution. This temporary.

They gain 5-6m flux in one day. The prices of bomber royale items have dropped a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3Lf57RnFrA

Every day a different group makes millions in unfair profits thanks to bomber royale. Please visit the active club worlds shown in the hub. You'll find many cheaters(fishing bots) There are players here with great ideas. You can solve this problems with them. Look at the price of bomber royale stuff.

That's why no one plays bomber royale. There's nothing worth playing with. I'm playing a couple of times during the day. I definitely get bored after a while. Because waiting is boring. Because just having fun isn't enough. I also want to win something. That's unlikely right now because of the cheaters.

This screenshot from yesterday.
    18 BOTS
    1 Scripter
    1 Player

I got this screenshots from a forum(Moderators can delete it if it causes problems)
    A lot of people think nothing can be done about cheaters. Encouraged by this idea, many people use cheat.

I've made great friends with this game. That's why this community is important to me. That's why I keep saying these things everywhere.

AND YES, I SENT A TICKET. They have given no answer for 14 days.

The same people have been doing the same thing for 3 months. They earn about $1,000 a month by staying Afk. They haven't been banned for 3 months.

Wow, that is some crazy stuff. Thanks for trying to make a difference. Sadly it seems like there is no one there at the company a lot of the time.

@Hermes_Trimegustus
    It's really sad seeing you being ignored like that, been there. Trion, Gamigo all the same, devs will just do the basic to keep the game going and that's it, they don't even bother to answer and it's infuriating and frustrating, i feel you.
    My condolences.
    IGN: _Ethernet || /joinworld Etherion Temple

+ Reply to Thread