+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New cooperative dungeons or cooperative modes

New cooperative dungeons or cooperative modes

As the title says.
    Who wouldn't like to enjoy more treasures like the RPG mode that are in their classes with new masters and enemies that lead us to play different classes to finish the masmorra, ie team play with other players, in addition to enjoying the classic treasure that is already trove a beautiful game, add this touch would not be bad, ie, someone SH fence, another takes a weapon and also uses chlorine.
    Or masmorras that we must meet certain requirements to enter as having a minimum of a team of 4 members of different classes and that the bosses are more fun and less repetitive, I do not say that ST is ugly, but repeat ST all day every day is exhausting.
    You also add a Club Vs Club mode, to make the club more useful, missions that make the clubs more active as well as having to upload exp to the club for its benefits, make more use of it.

What do they say about it?

I'm guessing that English is not your first language as I have a hard time understanding what you are trying to say or request in this post.

One problem is that we are not seeing updates as fast as we used to in the past. So whatever they did do would rapidly be repetitive a long time before anther update/change came out.

I think I understand what OP was trying to say, bosses and dungeons that require 4 people with different classes who all have different roles to play, say 2 damaged classes, a tank, and a healer for example and although that would be nice to see it's just not something I can see trove doing because there aren't really options for classes. Sure you can build your chlorophyll to be a tank but it won't be the best tank, and most classes don't even have the option to heal so the have to be DPs or tank. I guess what I'm really trying to say is Trove doesn't have skill trees so there aren't a bunch of ways you can build any given class and therefore there's no way to really make 4 Trivia teams with different roles without seeing a pattern emerge after a few days.

And let's face it, Trove doesn't need healers, there's no content in the game that will ever be hard enough to warrant one, and even if there is a team of 3 healers wouldn't be able to heal 1 tank enough to stay alive anyway. All teams will become 1 tank rest DPS and that's shadow towers. The devs did talk about redoing shadow towers though, a project they named "Delves" so we can imagine what's in store for us and look forward to the future with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorvik View Post
    I'm guessing that English is not your first language as I have a hard time understanding what you are trying to say or request in this post.

One problem is that we are not seeing updates as fast as we used to in the past. So whatever they did do would rapidly be repetitive a long time before anther update/change came out.
    I'm sorry, beyond English it's French and Japanese, sometimes I have difficulties with languages and I get confused easily. Forgive my clumsiness.

+ Reply to Thread