+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Maintenance on PS4 NA 09/03 2:45 AM PT (11:45 AM CEST)

All these peeps out here with brand new accts

Stuck at AS: Login "Again"

Why this happens on gathering days... why..
    i use my last patron.. n now is going to nothing.. oh great..
    pleas fix this already..

Yeah sure "ps4" u shout down the PC server..

Even Pc has the issue now

Just updating on this since i see people are still having problems on ps4, you are no longer alone in that sense of a struggle, we have just lost another mining day, im getting highly irritated people work.. im tired of not being able to just mine and get gains from it, now i wont be able to AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Diinx View Post
    Just updating on this since i see people are still having problems on ps4, you are no longer alone in that sense of a struggle, we have just lost another mining day, im getting highly irritated people work.. im tired of not being able to just mine and get gains from it, now i wont be able to AGAIN
    Xbox, cannot login. Stuck on AS: Login then Failed to connect to auth server, which changes to connection timed out. GG

playing on PC and the servers on down? so..... i'm assuming you've lumped NA PC, xbox, and PS4 into one server, huh? explains all the lag and rubberbanding that's been happening lately.

Yeah can't log onto PC since you guys took PS4 down... And yeah Dark the rubberbanding and lag has been terrible ever since the server move.

Well good to see that dev's found a way to remove my moonlight bulbs from my inventory without me logging off, just bring the server's down. The issues with a resource that disappears from your inventory when you are not online and a game with unstable servers.

Moi je suis sur xbox one et quand je veux me connecté au monde bah sa bloque a 0%

Dans tout les jeux free to play que jai essayée j'ai jamais de chance je me tape tout les bug possible et imaginable

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi sa nous connecte a des serveur AS c'est stupide il n'y a pas de serveur EU ?

+ Reply to Thread