+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how long till PSN removes the title?

Banned

how long till PSN removes the title?

Trion having issues is 1 thing.
    Sony has standards and having a unplayable game in its library is not something I've ever seen personally.
    We all know if they had a solution it would have been implemented by now. Before the server move this could have been a situation Sony if did not like with all the error reports.
    They are pushing buttons and replugging things in over and over trying to get it up.
    We all are just annoyed it looks like we're going to lose our cash investment and time from the title so we come here to vent.
    We have to be looking at Sony now with a timer as they can not have their name on this product.
    My tickets to trion have not been properly taken care of and im losing cash value.

Has anyone ever seen or heard of Sony pulling a title from the store?
    I have not but if I was Sony I would have called Trion asking questions.

Ugly, all I see is you complaining on and on. Put your big boy panties on and grow up. It's embarrassing and pretty pathetic to your club members when their leader is representing demons like this. We are better, and we don't want to be represented the way you're portraying us. It's incredible how in game you act all nice and then the real you comes out in the forums. If only the entire rest of the club could read the stupid cap you say. You'd be finished.

Tired of hearing your doomsday propaganda. Tired of being misrepresented. Yes, it sucks that trove isn't currently working. Are you helping the situation? No. Are you a strong voice within the trove community? Yes. Be positive and others will follow. Be like you are and you're encouraging other players to quit. You're a leader, get yourself together and act like one.

Banned
    ya your a year late on that post.
    Think I started off being negative? Don't come for ice cream and complain about the appetizers hiding your face.
    I'm negative because I see no positives atm.
    What should I be positive about? Please give me something to be positive about, here I speak my mind. If your in my club or in one of my psn groups. you know it's all positive and supportive. here I need to vent.

I want this title to be successful. This is the only place the real people who owe Trove get to hear our voices.
    I will not pretend things are good for that reason.

Banned
    ps. you not the 1st to have this insight on my forum posts.
    I fully understand your point of view and get it.
    I really want to be positive, I just need something to be positive about.

Oh you're theuglyone? Lol I was banned from Demons without ever entering its club or ranks without being told why or even when lol. I haven't seen any difference here or on the forums, it seems both places you're petty.

No offence, of course.

Also I agree, in a way I hope Sony pulls the title from PSN, because at least then we would have a definitive answer on what's going to happen to Trove. I don't care if I have to start over, just tell me that instead of giving me false hope.

Every time Trove crashes hard enough to give the post-crash reporting screen, I report it, in the hopes the someone, mainly Playstation, will see it, and say 'hey, there's an unusually high amount of crashes coming from this game'. Maybe, just maybe, they'll turn the screws to fix it, or shut it down.

deleted deleted

We have not been acknowledged, positive or not. It is what it is. True or not, it's not helping anything either way. Why post 80 times about it honestly? We have posted and made ourselves heard to no avail. It's frustrating, but i dont personally feel screaming having a tantrum on a forum repeatedly saying the same unhelpful things in a multitude of different ways is going to make any more of a difference than a single thread. When you start "yelling" at people, most people just stop listening. I know i do. Just food for thought. I wish you all the best, and hopefully this is resolved or at least formally acknowledged by the company soon.

+ Reply to Thread