+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unlimited/Survival mode

Unlimited/Survival mode

Hey all o/

I've brought this topic up to a few friends and o far I haven't heard any negative feedback; I'd really like to see some sort of endless gameplay in trove, the idea is to be bombarded round after round or wave after wave continuously until the player cant go on anymore. Ways to go about it vary from a cursed skull that constantly spawns the same wave while decreasing the player's damage and hp every round to enemies that get stronger with each round with maybe even a Titan boss from the shadow tower every 10 rounds or something.

I'm not thinking about rewards or anything but it would be nice to have a mode of gameplay to see how long I can last and have other people/friends try to beat my score. A leaderboard would be perfect, and bonus points if top 100 on the weekly get a brown name or something xD

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Myke1p View Post
    Hey all o/

I've brought this topic up to a few friends and o far I haven't heard any negative feedback; I'd really like to see some sort of endless gameplay in trove, the idea is to be bombarded round after round or wave after wave continuously until the player cant go on anymore. Ways to go about it vary from a cursed skull that constantly spawns the same wave while decreasing the player's damage and hp every round to enemies that get stronger with each round with maybe even a Titan boss from the shadow tower every 10 rounds or something.

I'm not thinking about rewards or anything but it would be nice to have a mode of gameplay to see how long I can last and have other people/friends try to beat my score. A leaderboard would be perfect, and bonus points if top 100 on the weekly get a brown name or something xD

Just a thought.
    Something similar to the Zombie mode in Call Of Duty's. More enemies every round that deal more damage and have more health. Would love to see this!

It has been waiting for 5 years.

In late 2018 old devs said something about Shadow Labyrinth, who knows if the project has been dropped

Quote Originally Posted by Tortorion View Post
    In late 2018 old devs said something about Shadow Labyrinth, who knows if the project has been dropped
    Shadow Labyrinth just sounds cool, if it had anything to do with what I talked about prior it would likely become the coolest thing Trove has to offer. Maybe that's why the devs don't want to release it: they know it would be the last update they'd ever need to add because it's all everyone would do xD

+ Reply to Thread