+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: WTB a GM

Banned

WTB a GM

Trove has been offline for 6 to 8 hours now at least for ps4 Na.
    Your doing a very bad job keeping your customers informed on what the expect.

Is anyone at work? is anyone working on this issue? Do you even know the server's are off?
    You guys have lost every bit of good faith possible in how poor communication have been to us.
    You PR management at gambingo I hope has a timeline on the events of this last week and makes changes.
    Half or more of the customers have to be gone now.
    I have 60 messages this week so far from different people who know 0 about the server move or issues. 0 idea there was going be downtime.
    Most think the game is now unsupported or worse.
    Us who come to the forums are lost..... most of your customers just think the title is broken.

We need someone who has info good or bad just to keep us informed.

In the U.S. it is labor day weekend, a holiday weekend that goes from Saturday to Monday. It is a federal US holiday so most people are off work with the exception of medical like nurses, doctors, etc and other essential type employments. They will probably be back on Tuesday morning, they are on the West Coast so that is I think 8 hours behind GMT time.

I dont have a PS4 but maybe the Europe server works if that is an option since I don't think they have labor day, or they have theirs on a different day.

Banned
    That would explain some of it, but who takes days off when your entire team's jobs have to be on the line if the server is just off for a few days.
    I don't see management taking holidays during this situation that's not stable at all.

If I let 1 of my retail web sites be offline for 10 minutes in the middle of the night during July 4th when 0 people were shopping I'd expect repercussions.
    Things need to change if the bankrolling people expect profits from this title.
    It's currently at rock bottom.

I understand you being frustrated with PS4 being down. With that being said, do you get time off from work or school, which ever it may be with you? I honestly, do not understand that if you have complaints with PS4, why you are not posting all of them over there

Hopefully, you can play on console again soon. Have a wonderful night

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStuff1979 View Post
    I understand you being frustrated with PS4 being down. With that being said, do you get time off from work or school, which ever it may be with you? I honestly, do not understand that if you have complaints with PS4, why you are not posting all of them over there

Hopefully, you can play on console again soon. Have a wonderful night
    Thanks for absolutely zero. Very helpful.
    No someone is always responsible 4 my servers at work and there 1/10th as critical to my companies profits as these 1s.

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hey,

I understand your frustration due to the stability issues we've been encountering. We are trying to update you all as much as possible, even if we do not have new information.

We are trying to update you on all platforms so that everyone is informed.

We apologise for this inconvenience and we really really appreciate your patience during this time.

Quote Originally Posted by 0xDEADBEEFCAFE View Post
    In the U.S. it is labor day weekend, a holiday weekend that goes from Saturday to Monday. It is a federal US holiday so most people are off work with the exception of medical like nurses, doctors, etc and other essential type employments. They will probably be back on Tuesday morning, they are on the West Coast so that is I think 8 hours behind GMT time.

I dont have a PS4 but maybe the Europe server works if that is an option since I don't think they have labor day, or they have theirs on a different day.
    Huh? I'm at work rn

Quote Originally Posted by gedc View Post
    Hey,

I understand your frustration due to the stability issues we've been encountering. We are trying to update you all as much as possible, even if we do not have new information.

We are trying to update you on all platforms so that everyone is informed.

We apologise for this inconvenience and we really really appreciate your patience during this time.
    Where is this communication happening? I've been looking, not finding anything.
    I have only actually been able to get inside of the game on ps4 NA twice today, but both times, as soon as I try to go to a different world I get trapped back at AS:Login. If these devs can't figure their crap out then maybe they need to face the fact that they need to bring back some actual Trove developers to get the job done.

+ Reply to Thread