+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kicked Out of the Game and Getting Disconnected!

Angry Kicked Out of the Game and Getting Disconnected!

After the server migration i have been rapidly been getting diconnected from the game. Did Something go wrong during the move?

A Great Amount of people are also having this Problem, can you Please fix this issue, i can't Complete more then two floors of the four floors in Shadow Tower without getting Disconnected.

This has went on for Three days now. This Monday i fear i will not be able to Complete my Shadow Tower this Monday because of this issue. </3

Its very frustrating to do anything on trove. Try to log in time out. Cant jump between worlds. Loading time takes longer. Yeah cant even do shadow tower. Not sure what happened when severs were moved

"PS4 US is back online, now that it is we will be monitoring connections closely" Devs quote from yesterday...what connections they monitoring?? I can't get on at all....

Seriously it is monday and it's such a pain to get my Shadow Towers. Any News on this getting fixed? People on NA are wondering, this lag is making the game very frustrating to play @gedc @MobiDobi. is this issue going to be fixed or is PS4 NA going to have to Deal with this the whole week or forever?

+ Reply to Thread