+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pts Jump Starter Pack

Pts Jump Starter Pack

So basically when I logged on I looked at my store and just chose a random pack to buy for fun I chose the jump starter pack and I actually got it and I thought others could too so I went on my day and when I went back on the pack re appeared on my store so I bought it again, I kept relogging and buying the pack over and over again until I got 1000 greater dragon caches, and I got a bunch of new dragons (besides almakhstia where I got from that unlock a random legendary dragon thing) and I got so many dragons until a friend said “where did u get all these dragons?” And I said “the pack can’t you get it also?” And I realized that this was either a bug or glitch so if it is a glitch then please remove my ability to have it. (Not my dragons tho ;-

My ability to keep buying the pack * lol

They'll bill you, it'll be fine.

Just joking around, I think since that's on PTS that's normal, you don't get to keep anything from the testing servers anyways.

Ok thanks I felt bad for like taking everything lol

Quote Originally Posted by lightking29 View Post
    Ok thanks I felt bad for like taking everything lol

Lol dude, its pts and have fun, buy as many times as you want open them, Enjoy.. This is a bit dumb that you posted bug report about this, it's not a bug just a normal thing.

+ Reply to Thread