+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Completing Club Adventures and crafting Clubits have a chance to spawn a Club Pinata.

Completing Club Adventures and crafting Clubits have a chance to spawn a Club Pinata.

So, I've completed club adventures and yes indeed a club pinata did spawn on my position when that happen (while I personally don't like this system, because it's very easy to miss if you spawned one, and it's in no control of the user). I would much rather have it go into my inventory, because I could save a few and organize a 8 man party).

Now let's look at the wording for the 2nd part.

"crafting clubits have a chance to spawn a club pinata"

Crafting clubits can mean "pressing the CRAFT button has a chance to spawn a club pinata" if this is the case then you would want to press that button as many times as possible, so in order to maximize executing the press_craft_button event you would want to craft 1 clubit at a time. I have tried to craft 1 clubit at a time about 100 times and no pinata spawned.

Crafting clubits can also mean that if you craft 100 clubits at once (press the button once) the spawn_pinata function will roll for each clubit that you have created (but this cannot be the case since I have crafted more than 1200 clubits today and no pinata spawned).

Did any of you guys manage to spawn a pinata by crafting clubits? If yes, how did you do it?

IGN : Autumn| Leader of Laezaria

The craft clubits pinatas actually go into your inventory and are tradeable. I've thrown about 50 of those in hub so far.

It would be so much better if the spawned on completion pins also went into inventory so we could share those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    The craft clubits pinatas actually go into your inventory and are tradeable. I've thrown about 50 of those in hub so far.

It would be so much better if the spawned on completion pins also went into inventory so we could share those as well.
    Are these just normal pins or something special? Would be interesting if they drop something rarely.

They drop a new club pinata mount and the weapon/face styles the club merchant sell's + a new spear/claw not sure if it sells that with the update.

+ Reply to Thread