+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Lag - rubber banding

We are still not friends, maybe after you apologize about the things you said. and if it took an hour to get to Daughter then you may need to take another look on your damage distribution, because it seems you are severly lacking in killing power to complete the smaller dungeons.

I would like serious answers to the lag,vrubberbanding, failure to go thru portals or atlas....I love trove but not the game quality or the sites to get real answers get toxic

Unplayable game

Half the time i can't even log in to trove because of people maliciously interfering with the server. Not sure what this personal dispute is about but the real attention should be focused at the fact that the game is unplayable because of people being able to mess with the servers in a way beyond what i can comprehend given my limited technical knowledge in what they're doing or how the server works. The game is unplayable, haven't been able to do much more then occasionally log in for a little bit. Would be nice if the game was playable again. A game's not going to survive if people can easily make it unplayable and unenjoyable. Lagging so hard my messages dont show up in chat for two minutes, being unable to log in at all, lagging so hard that i fly 1000 feet in front of me or behind me rubberbanding. Would be nice if trove was playable it's 3:12 pst and once again cant even log in. Are we just not going to acknowledge that the game is unplayable? I hope this issue is brought to light. Sincerely, PantsareevilAF

What are you talking about? Ugs has a point because the game wasn't this bad before the server move :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awunn View Post
    What are you talking about? Ugs has a point because the game wasn't this bad before the server move :/
    AWUNN people are mad and afraid they are losing the game they love. I'm ok with people taking their frustration out on me. It means they care. You have to read in between the lines sometimes. If they lash out at a dev... rip.

I'm position 390 atm for some reason. Wish we had GMs here who actually communicated.

Banned
    but s-t-f-u with all your fancy words boy, men are trying to talk here. No room for all that IT nerd speech. Plug the thing in to the thing and pay the thing man enough money that the thing really works and if not take him out back and break his thing.....

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #17
    Community Manager
    Greetings, Trovians.

This is a known issue currently under investigation. Trove's Dev Teams is aware of it and this case was also approached during the Dev Letter: http://bit.ly/TroveTeamLetterAug2019

Trove Community Team just had reinforcements. It is our goal to engage more often and faster on ongoing debates which might be required our words.

The Trove Community Team wishes a great weekend

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    Greetings, Trovians.

This is a known issue currently under investigation. Trove's Dev Teams is aware of it and this case was also approached during the Dev Letter: http://bit.ly/TroveTeamLetterAug2019

Trove Community Team just had reinforcements. It is our goal to engage more often and faster on ongoing debates which might be required our words.

The Trove Community Team wishes a great weekend

Dev 1, Bans Uglys account for this post last week. Yep- Rip Ugly once again.

Dev 2, replies to the post as they seem to understand frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonOfValhalla View Post

I doubt he was banned for frustration, he was banned because his statements were highly inappropriate i would imagine. Will never support someone that thinks they have to scream at someone and be aggressive to get what they want, especially when they lack the technical knowledge to back up their statements entirely. Thank you very much for the response to the thread just saw it now all this time later. The gameplay has been much smoother lately. Still lag at times but at least it is playable again. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DemonOfValhalla View Post

I doubt he was banned for frustration, he was banned because his statements were highly inappropriate i would imagine. Will never support someone that thinks they have to scream at someone and be aggressive to get what they want, especially when they lack the technical knowledge to back up their statements entirely. Thank you very much for the response to the thread just saw it now all this time later. The gameplay has been much smoother lately. Still lag at times but at least it is playable again. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2