+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Lag - rubber banding

Banned

Lag - rubber banding

Many people are having bad lag and rubber banding who did not have issues before the move.
    ST are timing out and chat is very delayed.

I personally can't play its so bad. I have really good internet and with the amount of people complaining this is not on my end.
    Is this just a move on who now has connection issues due to the server location or is this going be fixed?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Trove servers. The connection is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp
    of theoretical MySQL most of the data packets will go over a typical player's head. There's also the Server's nihilistic outlook, which is
    deftly woven into its characterisation - the server's personal philosophy draws heavily from Microsoft's Server Guides literature, for instance.
    The REAL players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these disconnects, to realize that
    they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence players who dislike the Trove servers truly ARE idiots-
    of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the server's existencial catchphrase "Failed to connect to auth server. The servers may be down for maintenance" which itself is a cryptic reference to William Staneks epic Windows Server 2016: The Administrator's Reference. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Trion's genius unfolds itself on their monitors. What fools... how I pity them. �� And yes by the way, I DO have a Trove server tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Banned
    Omg someone more dedicated to the forum troll then I.
    Clap clap clap Good sir.

but s-t-f-u with all your fancy words boy, men are trying to talk here. No room for all that IT nerd speech. Plug the thing in to the thing and pay the thing man enough money that the thing really works and if not take him out back and break his thing.....

before you ban me.
    s-t-f-u = Save the Flying Unicorns or Star Trek Federation University. I'm a good boy sir...

WTB a potato of a server. Out of stock as Trove bought the last one???

Yo Ugly,

Seems like you know better than the IT team on what should be done on the servers. Attacks on the team will no longer be tolerated and I hope you understand this.

Not to mention that this reply has nothing to do with stimulating a healthy discussion. Please either take it to the Off Topic section of the forum (http://forums.trovegame.com/forumdis...p?20-Off-Topic) or Reddit.

I won't be moving this to Off Topic and closing the thread (as i can't do that). Though, any other off topic replies will be combatted with agressive argumentation and further actions will be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by PixeLInfinity View Post
    Yo Ugly,

Seems like you know better than the IT team on what should be done on the servers. Attacks on the team will no longer be tolerated and I hope you understand this.

Not to mention that this reply has nothing to do with stimulating a healthy discussion. Please either take it to the Off Topic section of the forum (http://forums.trovegame.com/forumdis...p?20-Off-Topic) or Reddit.

I won't be moving this to Off Topic and closing the thread (as i can't do that). Though, any other off topic replies will be combatted with agressive argumentation and further actions will be taken.
    Touchdown there
    Praise the sunflower !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PixeLInfinity View Post
    Yo Ugly,

Pixie your right and great copy and paste job, normally people quote the source so they don't take credit for some else's work. Hack.
    Just curious though?
    Why you hiding? Can you read and get the DD out of your mouth.
    It's ok you know to ask questions.

P.S. your comments don't go with this post. you had 100 to pick from it might of.. this 1 clearly is a statement and a question.
    you were to desperate, should have picked better. DD distracting you though I see.

I'm pretty sure the devs know about this issue as I'?m 90% sure I saw a post somewhere where a dev said something like: "we are aware of the lag and the issue with changing worlds-" something something. I'm certain they're working as much as they can to rectify the issue.

As far as I know these lag problems are occuring across all platforms, and is a side effect of the move. Stay strong and patient and I'm sure the magnificent devs will #MakeTroveGreatAgain, *ahem* y'all.

Alright then, first of, don't call me Pixie, only my friends are allowed to call me that and seeing your comments towards me i do not consider you to be a friend.
    Second, both my replies do prove to be relevant to the post at hand, as both of your comments are you taking subtle jabs at the Trove servers. The use of copypastas to reply to these pointless comments only show that they were not worth a serious reply in the first place, which is proven further by the lack of traction that this post has generated except for Myke's reply that also states that this issue has been around for an extended period of time, further confirming that this post has less value than the verbal abuse you have directed at me over the course of your last 2 replies.
    And finally, accusing me of such acts that can only be interpretted as lewd won't strengthen any of the insults you decide to hurl at me from behind your computer screen.

I hope this reply can help you reflect on your actions and will stop you from embarrassing yourself in the future when it comes to online debates.

Best Wishes,

PixeL "Pixie" Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Myke1p View Post
    I'm pretty sure the devs know about this issue as I'?m 90% sure I saw a post somewhere where a dev said something like: "we are aware of the lag and the issue with changing worlds-" something something. I'm certain they're working as much as they can to rectify the issue.

As far as I know these lag problems are occuring across all platforms, and is a side effect of the move. Stay strong and patient and I'm sure the magnificent devs will #MakeTroveGreatAgain, *ahem* y'all.
    Indeed, common sense but emotions seems to get some of us before that
    Praise the sunflower !

Banned
    Pixs my besty. I miss you.
    Hey only took 1 hour and 7 tries to get to dotm.
    Things are looking up.

Pix you engage me. I clapped for you.. since we're bestys now I think the only logical step is marriage?
    Waiting for you reply.

Yes No
    circle 1

+ Reply to Thread