+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error/Failure 2017 - Cant login into my Account on Glyph?

Error/Failure 2017 - Cant login into my Account on Glyph?

My inet was the whole day away.. now i wanted to play trove.. but then this happened..
    At 1st it was only the linking error.. i was linked but glyph asked me every time to link.. if i did it.. it sayed error.. and now.. its this..?

already restarted steam.. and reinstallied glyph & whole trove.. tried many ways but nothing happened.

Well..

Quote Originally Posted by titanHUNter11 View Post
    try a new password. it worked for me

Worked for me 2..

Edit: Well.. works only for one day.. now i have again the problem.. and i dont wanna change the password again..
    My Refer-A-Friend Code "Click Me" and claim a Free Class Coin if you under Mastery 20!

+Up, someoney know how to fix the problem?

Edit: now i logged in and it asked me for the location thing.. now it works.. see how long...
    My Refer-A-Friend Code "Click Me" and claim a Free Class Coin if you under Mastery 20!

This error has two variants of events.
    1. Wrong password, you need to enter the password correctly or do a password recovery.
    2. Enter the code sent by mail, you need to do this on the official website, you need to log in to your account.

Quote Originally Posted by NXZ View Post
    +Up, someoney know how to fix the problem?

Edit: now i logged in and it asked me for the location thing.. now it works.. see how long...
    it got fixed with this mornings (last nights?) Glyph update, for me at least!
    I had the error 2017 for over 2 weeks now and password reset was only a very short temporary solution. Any time i wanted to play over the last coupla weeks i would have to reset the PW everytime.

The problem was that Glyph client was not able to recieve a Authorization token. And it also wasn't asking for the security code either.

+ Reply to Thread