+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Stuck In AS : Login

I'm stuck too got the error this morning, and I've tried everything, reinstalling the game, using steam, using Glyph's launcher, making a friend invite me but nothing seems to work, i've sent a ticket But it's over 4 hours and I haven't had any reply. This thing is ridicolous.

i couldnt log in for like days now ... so now i moved on to to a WoW private server, its pretty pathetic when a private server actually runs better and more stable than this three ring circus they got going on ...

Can we get a reply of a dev here? Please even the support doesn't answer

same problem. stuck at "World: Connecting" and it say "Failed to connect ro game server"

After 24hrs of waiting supports replies saying we have to wait and they will inform us on this thread. I'm astonished, it's unbelievable, I have no compensation Reward for the 3days maintenence, I can't login, I have lost my login streak and 2 days of farming because of them, and the only thing they say it's to wait. I think i'll quit.

same problem here

I got the same problem and i rly want answers. i fckn lost 2 days of farming and fun bc of this ****. pls fckn reply!

Started happening today on my main PC.

Please move back to the old Data Center...

This was before the Data Center move, but in the past when I saw the AS:LOGIN issue, it was normally on the laptops with slower processors. (I had 3 desktops and 2 laptops all logged into Trove). The Desktops would be able to login to the world fine with no issue, and the laptops would have the problem. Normally if I killed the Trove process and re-started the game, I was then able to get it to change world, or join the account that it was originally trying to join by invite.

I don't see that anyone has specifically commented on if they killed the game client and tried to join after reloggging. (I'm guessing that they have as some have commented that it occurred after joining Vyra.

I've even tried to reinstall the game, and i'm on a 1070 and i7 7700 HK

It's really hard to stay positive about all this when the devs continuously give us false hope without telling us what the issue is or how we could help them fix it. I'm sure if they asked the community to help pay for new servers or donations to get more stable connections there would be quite the surprise in people ready to help. I know I'd be first on the list to pay $150 to get a complimentary "thanks-for-your-help" mount to go towards the server stability.

It would be unorthodox for a game company for sure, but I'm sure I'm not the only one out there thinking there's no game like trove and it deserves better than this.

+ Reply to Thread