+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Stuck In AS : Login

Login to PTS works, but with normal servers im stuck at AS:Login
    IGN: BUDDA321_
    Pls fix me

I am having the same issue! and i can login on a different account, just not on this one
    IGN:BUDDA321_

Stuck On AS:Login

ign:uuioo

please

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut_ View Post
    What people have noticed is that those trying to join the club world "Vyra" are the ones getting stuck in the AS:Login issue, if anyone else has noticed this with any other clubs they tried to join before getting stuck, please let me know which one(s) it was. I know a lot of the people who are having this issue either are or were part of Vyra. When I tried to join the club world this morning, it said the club world was full, but there was no rampage and I had no notice of a party happening, so I was confused and that's when people were saying they has the issue when joining that world. Something there is corrupted and messing with people who were in the world when the server was shut down.
    That's exactly what happened to me last time before this problem happened i was joining vyra then the game shut down on me, i hope they fix the problem asap , too much grinding i lost because of that.
    Use this code if you are below 20 mastery.

Stuck in as connecting

Stuck on AS: Connecting screen
    Was farming u10 geode topside and got randomly disconnected.

Update: I was able to log back in after waiting for a bit

Great again with this problem, it happens to me, haha and I already used the pattern they gave us as a gift xD before that I had another pattern on and I lost it in maintenance now I will lose this other great hahaha game

Raik5776, what club world, if you were in one, were you in when this started happening? Same with you BUDDA321_.

IGN: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 730+ | 34,000+ PR Knight & Gunslinger |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

Still stuck on AS:Login, was checking the ally habitats, was in primal green fusion and at entering one of the portals to clubs with habitats this happened, but dont remember wich portal i tried to use.

i was in the hub,or Italianwarlords club,one of those 2

+ Reply to Thread