+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Stuck In AS : Login

I can login, I can enter worlds, but the rubberbanding is legendary, and the regular disconnections is astounding. Takes several tries to login, but once I'm logged in, the enjoyment killing lag is unceasing. Tried it during the day and very early morning, problem seems consistent regardless of time of day and activity. NA server.
    Reason, logic and evidence are not considered trolling, and cry bullies are a thing that exist. I'm old enough that I remember when trolling meant that you were trying to irritate someone to get a rise out of them, like an older sibling picking on the younger one to get them to scream and cry. Today, "Trolling" has seemingly been redefined to mean that you disagree with someone and you can use facts, logic, reason and evidence to back up your claims and opinions.

+1 just to keep it up

What people have noticed is that those trying to join the club world "Vyra" are the ones getting stuck in the AS:Login issue, if anyone else has noticed this with any other clubs they tried to join before getting stuck, please let me know which one(s) it was. I know a lot of the people who are having this issue either are or were part of Vyra. When I tried to join the club world this morning, it said the club world was full, but there was no rampage and I had no notice of a party happening, so I was confused and that's when people were saying they has the issue when joining that world. Something there is corrupted and messing with people who were in the world when the server was shut down.

IGN: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 730+ | 34,000+ PR Knight & Gunslinger |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

No reply on my ticket yet. I'm guessing that they don't have 24/7 support? The game glitched when I was changing from one club world to another, and it put my character in a kind of "limbo" so that when I try to login, the game can't figure out where to put the character, and it just times out. I remember when the same thing happened to me a few years ago. Someone from Trion support had to move my character to the hub so the game knew where to put me on login. After that, I could login just fine. So it's a relatively simple fix, but it won't just resolve on it's own. We need help from the support group to move our characters to a known location. I don't know if tech support is located in the US or not. If it is, they may be off on Monday for the holiday, so it may be Tuesday before we hear anything. Fingers crossed that it won't be that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut_ View Post
    What people have noticed is that those trying to join the club world "Vyra" are the ones getting stuck in the AS:Login issue, if anyone else has noticed this with any other clubs they tried to join before getting stuck, please let me know which one(s) it was. I know a lot of the people who are having this issue either are or were part of Vyra. When I tried to join the club world this morning, it said the club world was full, but there was no rampage and I had no notice of a party happening, so I was confused and that's when people were saying they has the issue when joining that world. Something there is corrupted and messing with people who were in the world when the server was shut down.
    That's interesting because that's the club I was in when the problem started for me yesterday. I had joined Vyra to pick up the allies from the habitats and was trying to leave and go back to my personal club world. It locked up on me and never finished the move, putting me in a kind of limbo state. So I think you're on to something there.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut_ View Post
    I didn't, last time i played i was clearing an Hard DOTM ST (the portal was opened in ItalianWarlords), but as i was getting the World: Login bug everytime i was changing world and i was getting annoyed from it, i decided to close the game, when i got back i was not able to log-in. I've asked on IW's Discord server if anyone else was having this issue, looks like i'm the only one, except for a friend that didn't even logged after the 50h downtime.

Edit: Ok, ItalianWarlords clubworld is giving this problem too.
    welp, rip my 632 consecutive days streak...

Second day of being stuck at AS: Login.

Ok, great. I need as much data as possible for this. So far the worlds on the list, at least club worlds, are Vyra and ItalianWarlords. I was thinking Alpha Legacy, but they seem to be fine after talking to Spice. I can risk my alt account to check all other worlds that I can think of. I will come up with a list of safe and corrupted worlds. I can make other alts to study this.

IGN: Argonaut_of_MC | Mastery: 730+ | 34,000+ PR Knight & Gunslinger |My Trovesaurus Profile | Discord: Argonaut_of_MC#0239 | Knight mains FTW

Unhappy Same problem IN GAME NAME: Red_Dragon_

i have the same problem,stuck on "login"

PS4 NA took a dump 30 minutes ago. Nobody can log back on.

+ Reply to Thread