+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Stuck In AS : Login

Stuck In AS : Login

Hi there!
    I keep having this problem where I'm stuck in AS : Login and it doesn't change.

How can i fix this?

SirSpice

Same thing is happening to me, SirSpice, so you aren't alone. I was in Trove this morning and everything was fine. I could even change worlds without any issue. Then when I was changing from one club world to another, I ended up stuck at the "world Login" screen. Eventually it gave me the timeout message and stated that the authentication server couldn't be contacted and that the servers might be down for maintenance. I've tried multiple times to login since then and keep getting the same message. I'm on NA servers on the PC version.

IGN: Wyndsong

I am having the same issue! and i can login on a different account, just not on this one
    IGN:Wakoko

Same. It looks like when the servers were offline except it goes to timed out quicker.

I have been stuck in the log in for about the last hour or more

Same problem here IGN: SrPotter

Is this an account problem or a server bug?

Same problem here

Same here, IGN: CluClu666
    Login to PTS works, but with normal servers im stuck at AS:Login

Quote Originally Posted by Wakoko View Post
    I am having the same issue! and i can login on a different account, just not on this one
    IGN:Wakoko
    I did try switching to EU servers, but had the same issue. I hadn't tried using a different acccount, but after reading your message, I decided to try that. I CAN log in using my alt account, but NOT on my main account! That makes absolutely no sense to me, but I guess I'll try to open a ticket on it. (Although some ppl reported that the ticket process is down also.) After sitting at the AS:Login for awhile, I finally get the "Failed to connect to auth server. The servers may be down for maintenance" message. It's so odd that I was able to login this morning, take care of my gardening, hatch my eggs and pick up the allies before the problem started.

+ Reply to Thread