+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: My Concern

Unhappy My Concern

All of the plants lost 3 days because of maintenance. That's understandable. It's understandable that the game remains closed for a long time. Unwanted things can always happen.

I didn't want to bring it up here. Trove has a lot of problems and developers are trying to deal with it. I really appreciate it.

I keep asking the same question everywhere and I can't get a definitive answer. Will an extra 3 days be added to plants and habitats ?

We don't care 20 golden watering can. I can give you 2,000 if you need them. Personally, I don't care about other items. I care about my own work. Now I ask again for a lot of people.

Will an extra 3 days be added to plants and habitats ?

---
    The team knows this issue. I spoke to Phantasie yesterday. He said,

Hey Ani. Ill raise your concern with the team. I dont have an answer right now, I'm sorry.
    Meowser wrote this 40 minutes ago

A ticket should be the first place you go, customer support is the one that actually solves problems, not me <3
    I think anyone who has experienced this problem needs to contact support for compensation.

Thats funny :> Ticket system doesn't work. When I click the Submit button, the page regenerates itself. I tried with 2 different accounts. I tried it with 2 different browsers. Can we send tickets any other way ?

Instead of caving to the 1 post effigy warriors they could of given us 30-50 bobblepods to make up for some of the plants we lost. They however thought the timer would stop and restart when we came back up apparently.

None of the other compensation made any sense except the 3 day patron pass, but even that rewarded people that don't spend anything on the game the same as people that do...

This needs to be dealt with, not swept under the rug because the servers are back online (severe rubberbanding and all...)
    The whole gardening thing is the most recent content, and this has impacted a lot of people in a MAJOR way that the compensation can't even begin to cover.

I have not yet begun gardening 2.0 (seems like a lot of maintenance), but I can empathize with the plight. This kind of compensation might not occur due to programming issues, unfortunately.

Dev
    A ticket should be the first place you go, customer support is the one that actually solves problems, not me <3
    Support
    ...If a fix is to be issued it will be done so through the Development Team...
    It's a really sad situation. In addition to the information

I harvested some today (31.08.2019)

Ally: Chard Chitterer x9
    Bomb Skin: Qubbage Rubber Bomb x1
    Bobble Pod Plant Seed x15
    Prized Unicorn Chard x3
    Unicorn Chard x3859
    Qubbage x571

I'll see you tomorrow. I don't like Injustice.

Harvest Badge
    Club Log
    Watering Badge
    My Plants (29.08.2019)

Qubbage x571 ( 1 Days left. I've only been able to harvest 2 times. I can harvest 1 more times. I lost x1713 qubbage. Booble pods and badges not included.)

Qumato x2399 ( 8 Days left. I've only been able to harvest 1 times. I can harvest 8 more times. I lost x7197 Qumato. Booble pods and badges not included.)

Cinnamellon x276 ( 8 Days left. I've only been able to harvest 1 times. I can harvest 3 more times. I lost x552 Cinnamellon. Booble pods and badges not included.)

Uggplant x1352 ( 4 Days left. I've only been able to harvest 1 times. I can harvest 4 more times. I lost x4056 Uggplant. Booble pods and badges not included.)

Onionito x1445 ( Not affect because I planted it recently and the wither time is long. Other people may have been affected.) [ Repeated harvest: No]

Bobble Pod Plant Seed x44 (It's not clear how much I'm going to lose in total.)
    Prized Uggplant x1 (It's not clear how much I'm going to lose in total.)
    Prized Onionito x4 (It's not clear how much I'm going to lose in total.)

Data on how much I lost in the total above(average) Not including Purp'lil and Corn. The one-time plants didn't hurt me. Other people may have been too affected by it.

The developers need to find a solution to that. Otherwise, every time the game closes, we lose something.

deleted deleted

Banned
    The value in flux lose for those who invested in to gardening is huge.
    We will never get back this value of flux and time as not 1 person who is in charge of trove seems to understand the end game at all.

I've seen pq golden soul farm, each harvest is worth millions and hours of work. My team who gardens belong to 750 people's donations a make most gardens cry they are so expensive. We have lost so much..
    This would be ok if we knew someone was watching and had our backs to help recover our loses...

Wishing I did not have 1000s of dollars, years of gameplay and friendship in this title.
    Errors happen, that's ok. updates go bad that's ok, server moves mess up, that's ok.

Being left feeling alone with no support... is not ok.

+ Reply to Thread