+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: My Concern

I lost about 10 corn on the cubes but at least in my case I'm happy with the package since the 10 golden cans more than makes up for it. Full water on 90 corn on the cubes. I mean sure I lost the seeds but I'll end up getting more yield since I was only using the tractor to water which only does 1 unit a day per plant. So in my case I'm coming out ahead because I am poor in flux and could never afford the golden cans.

I really love those golden watering cans. Wish they would sell a supercharged tractor that fills the water up.

Developers are ignoring this issue <3 Then let's send another post.

Prup'lil x14599 ( 3 Days left. I've only been able to harvest 1 times. I can harvest 1 more times. I lost x43797 Purp'lil. Booble pods and badges not included.)

Corn x293 ( 14 Days left. I've only been able to harvest 1 times. I can harvest 4 more times. I lost x293 Corn. Booble pods and badges not included.)

Totter Tate x875 (Not affect because I planted it recently and the wither time is long. Other people may have been affected.) [ Repeated harvest: No]

Just came 11 bobble pods from these plants. It's unclear how much I lost in total.

I'm sorry for you, but the developers aren't interested in these issues.
    Let's send another post..

It would be solve...

Submit tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes_Trimegustus View Post
    Thats funny :> Ticket system doesn't work. When I click the Submit button, the page regenerates itself. I tried with 2 different accounts. I tried it with 2 different browsers. Can we send tickets any other way ?
    I had to disconnect my modem and use my phones connection to log something to do with my ip address
    NOTW
    not of this world

Hopefully your problem will be solved as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ForcesOfGood View Post
    I had to disconnect my modem and use my phones connection to log something to do with my ip address
    Thank you for your help <3 The support team can't help us. The developer team is ignoring us

Note that we can not assist you with your request due to the nature of a Server Downtime/Maintenance. If a fix is to be issued it will be done so through the Development Team.
    The amount or the price doesn't matter. You must correct your mistakes.

9.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #19
    Hey guys!

Will check up on this with the team and keep you all updated.

Yeah well I had my account stuck at AS: Login for 8 days before CS even responded to the damn ticket. I had Patron running that I spent money for and will never get refunded or compensated apparently. 2 PM's to the CM that left went unread and unanswered. CS has yet to respond to my request to be unstuck and to be compensated at least for the Patron. The server restart let me log back in, but I'm still missing 8 days of patron and all the goodies that go with bonus days.

I suspect they'll issue a final game wide compensation to everyone as I don't think they can figure out any other way.

This failure to respond has forced me to pull all CC and Paypal info from my accounts and I will never spend another dime on this game.

Ignore enough of us and there will be no more game...

+ Reply to Thread